PART 18 - THE HOPE

Hola Everyone

It's Saturday and I am here with the next update.

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot 🙂🙂🙂. Without further ado here's the next part, Hope you like it.

******************

The Trio of Misha, Ranveer and Tina were surprised to see Sonakshi at Dev's office. It took them a few seconds to realize that she was there.

"Oh Hello Dr.Bose, Please come in" said Misha as Sonakshi entered Dev's cabin and looked around trying to absorb his presence at the place which he considered his second home, his place of worship.

There was an awkward silence in the room as no one knew how to take the conversation forward, though they were not strangers still the happenings of the previous night were playing on each of their minds.

"Kaisi hain aap Dr.Bose?" it was Tina who broke the silence as she kept a comforting hand on her shoulder, though one look at Sonakshi's face was enough to convey her state of mind.

Sonakshi smiled but it was one of sadness and helplessness which the trio could make out, they felt bad that she was going through such pain but then they also knew why Dev had taken such a decision, they waited for her reply but there was none except a few tears which exactly conveyed how she felt currently.

"Please have a seat Dr.Bose" said Misha as Sonakshi took a seat while at the same time Ranveer spoke.

"Misha, Ab hum chaltey hain. Mujhey kuch kaam hai aur Tina ko bhi NGO jaana hai" he said as Tina nodded in agreement, they both knew it was probably better that Sonakshi talked to Misha alone.

"Take care Dr. Bose" said Tina as Sonakshi nodded and spoke.

"You too Tina, and congratulations to both of you" she said catching both Ranveer and Tina by surprise while Sonakshi smiled at them.

"Lekin aapko kaisey...." said Tina as Sonakshi said "Tina, anyone who sees you both can tell how much in love both of you are in. I am really happy that you have got your love" she smiled as Tina hugged her which Sonakshi reciprocated to, Ranveer expressed his gratitude as well after which the Duo left leaving Misha and Sonakshi alone.

"Waisey aacha hua Dr. Bose ki aap yahan aayi hain, mujhey Waisey bhi aapsey milna tha" said Misha as Sonakshi looked surprised

"Kyun Misha, kiss liye milna chahti thi tum?" she asked looking perplexed

"Mujhey aapkey aur Dev ke DIVORCE ki formalities poori karni thi. Issliye aapsey milna tha" she said as Sonakshi's body stiffened listening to that, here she was trying to find about Dev, but Misha was talking about their Divorce.

"Misha..." she spoke in a high tone which caught her by surprise "What gives you the impression that I will sign the papers which Dev had sent, let me make one thing very clear Misha. I am not going to sign those papers irrespective of what Dev wants, I am not going to Divorce him. I love him and no matter what I am going to find him" she said as tears glistened her eyes while Misha sighed sadly observing Sonakshi's condition.

"But Dr.Bose...."  she said but Sonakshi interrupted "Please Misha, Mujhey pata hai ki tum Dev ki acchi dost ho aur tum ye sab uskey kehne pe kar rahi ho but please ek baar sirf baar mujhey bata do ki Dev kahan hai, sirf ek baar" she said

"Dr. Bose, believe me like I had said yesterday that I do not know where Dev is, in fact none among us three know where he is, it's too late to find him Sonakshi, its too late" said Misha in a defeated tone as once again Sonakshi was left helpless but the she remembered why she had come here.