NEW KRPKAB SS (Opinion needed)

Hola My Lovely readers,

So today morning while traveling to work I was just watching a few scenes from the show and a thought struck me, what was it that attracted us towards the beautiful show. And as I pondered upon I realised it was the initial promos along with the first 100 episodes and not to forget the amazing chemistry of the lead actors coupled with the wonderful acting of the other characters.
But then sadly the initial charm was lost after the first break-up at the hospital. So a thought struck me again, what if instead of impulsively breaking up, the situation was handled with maturity, it would have made a beautiful story right ??

Now since there is normally a considerable amount of time and energy invested in writing a story I needed the opinion of my readers.

So, here I am requesting you to give your opinion if you would like to read a short story starting from the hospital scene. This story will be around 5-10 parts majorly showing how Dev & Sonakshi handle the situation along with the POVs of other characters. So do let me know your opinion through Votes & comments. And if the response is good then I would start writing that story 🙂🙂🙂. So do share your opinion.

Thanks
SP

PS - If the response is good I will share this story after either of my other stories "LOVE IN THE AIR" or "THE UNSPOKEN LOVE" is completed.