PART 17 - FRACTURED RELATIONS

Hola Everyone

It's Saturday and I am here with the next update.

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot 🙂🙂🙂. Without further ado here's the next part, Hope you like it.

******************

Bijoy and Asha stared at Sonakshi in shock as she said that, while tears glistened Asha's eyes Bijoy was perplexed. He could not understand why Dev had sent DIVORCE papers especially when he was gone now.

"Ye tum kya keh rahi ho Sona beta, Dev ne aisa kyun kiya?" asked Bijoy trying to confirm that what he heard was true while trying to get rid of his confusion at the same time.

"Aap itna hairan kyun ho rahe hai Baba, aap ko toh khush chahiye. Aap bhi toh yahi chahtey they aur dekhiye jaatey jaatey Dev ne aapki ye wish bhi poori kar di" she replied back but her tone was one that of profound sadness and defeat while tears were streaming down her eyes

She continued "Usey lagta hai ki main uskey saath ek unchahey rishtey main bandhi hui hoon aur wo mujhey iss rishtey se azaad karna chahta hai. Mujhey bass sirf inn papers par sign karney hai aur humara divorce ho jayega. Aur uskey baad wo chahta hai ki main Jatin se shaadi kar loon taaki mujhey ek life partner aur Soha ko Papa ka pyar miley" she finished as she sat morosely on the sofa and held her head in her hands while Asha went and sat beside her caressing her back as she tried to get her daughter out of her misery.

"Sona, sambhaal apney aap ko. Tu toh meri bahadur beti hai, please sambhal apney aap ko" said Asha as she held on to Sonakshi whose sobs died down after a few moments. Sonakshi got up after some time.

"Main chalti hoon Maa, mujhey Dev ke baarey main pata karna hoga" said Sonakshi as Asha nodded, Bijoy was about to stop her but Asha gave him an angry look as words died down in his mouth.

Just as Sonakshi exited, Jatin entered the Bose house after some time. One look at Asha and Bijoy and Jatin could understand that there was something wrong.

"Kaki, Sona kahan hai? Kaisi hai wo?" he asked Asha

"Wo Misha ke paas gayi hai Jatin, shayad usey Dev ke baarey main kuch pata ho. Meri bacchi bilkul toot chuki hai Jatin, bilkul toot chuki hai wo" said Asha trying to control her tears while Bijoy stood silently

"Kaki, sambhaliye apne aap ko. Agar iss waqt aap hi himmat haar jayengi toh Sona ko kaun sambhalega. Please chup ho jayiye" said Jatin as he held Asha, though she had held herself strong before Sonakshi but now she was letting her emotions out

"Kaka, main Kaki ko kamrey main le jaata hoon" said Jatin as he held Asha and proceeded towards her room while Bijoy sat down on the chair defeated, the questions thrown at him by his wife and daughter were eating him up as he contemplated on their words.

******************

While on one hand Sonakshi was trying hard not to give up her hope of finding Dev things at Ishwari Niwas were going from bad to worse, everyone was standing in the hall unable to understand the scenario unfolding in front of them, for the Police were standing at the front door of Ishwari Niwas.

"Kya baat hai inspector sahab, Aap  iss waqt yahan kya kar rahey hai?" it was Mamaji who broke the silence and enquired with the cops about the purpose of their visit

But before the inspector could respond, Elena spoke "Papa, inhey yahan main ney bulaya hai" as everyone looked at her perplexed unable to understand why she did that.