23: Blackmail

Yuna's POV

I was in the hall with SinB as we were talking about the new album that BTS made, Face Yourself. "Their voices have definitely improved over the years. I'm so proud of them." I say smiling.

"Jinja, their Japanese have improved too." SinB says. Then I saw something that I never thought I'd see. Maybe even the last thing I'd see here. Jungkook and.. Jung Eunbi we're smiling at each other while holding hands.

My eyes widen as I rub my eyes. "SinB, I'm not crazy right? I'm not just seeing Jungkook and Jung Eunbi together holding hands and smiling at each other.. right?" I felt my chest burn.

It's not the feeling of how I felt when Taehyung asked me to be his girlfriend, nor was it when Jungkook was arguing with me. It was different, no, it's like a mix of two feelings I've felt before and it was caused by Jungkook.

Or.. was it caused by my own self? "You're.. let's go to the classroom." she takes my arm and starts speeding to the classroom. "Waeyo?" I asked out of confusion.

"Yuna!" I hear Jung Eunbi call out to me. I had a desire.. it was a strong desire to know what she did to Jungkook to make him like this. I couldn't just let this go. I slipped my arm out of SinB's grip and walked up to them.

"Yuna, come back here!" SinB calls back, but I ignore her. It was like she was pulling me into a trap that I couldn't resist to. Jungkook was the bait. "Jungkook" I forced Jung Eunbi to let go of Jungkook's hand and held it.

"What are you doing?" he took his hand from mine and held Jung Eunbi's. "What do you think I'm doing?" I stepped back a bit. "What did you do to him?!" I glared at Jung Eunbi. She hides behind Jungkook as she smirks.

"She didn't do anything. It was my decision." I saw something in his eyes that I couldn't quite get. His eyes.. seemed full of anger and sadness. And it was because of me. But yet it was speaking to me.

"No it wasn't, don't lie to me Jungkook!" I felt uneasy. "I'm not lying. You were just an experiment." An.. experiment? So everything that we did together, were all fake? The smiles, the laughs, the memories.. shattered just like that huh..

"Jungkook-ah, can I talk with Yuna for a moment? I'll meet you back at break." Jung Eunbi asks from behind. "..Sure." as he was about to walk away, she kisses his cheek. "Saranghae" she says.

He walks back, and as he does, she makes sure he leaves before she starts taking action. All of a sudden, she slaps my face hard. It really stings. I wince as I tried to cool it down with my hand.

"Ya, Jungkook is mine, and mine only. I told you that before, didn't I? I guess you didn't get it the first time." she chuckles. "I know you did something to him. What did you do?! Tell me!" I closed my fists.

"I didn't do anything. I think it was you who did something that made Jungkook like this, hm?" She was right. I did something that affected our friendship entirely. But how does she know? Did Jungkook tell her?

Does Jungkook really like her again? Was he lying about Jung Eunbi? Was I really an experiment? I felt exasperated on how clueless I am. I fell for Jung Eunbi's trap, and I fell for Jungkook's experiment.

"Anywho, you have a boyfriend too right? I don't think he'd like it if he figured out that you were trying to fight for another guy." she says in a sassy tone. "Sayonara, I hope I don't have to see you in a while. Or else.. you'll really get it."

She walks away, and I'm just standing there, stunned while trying to process what just happened and trying to answer the questions that pop into my head. "Ya, Yuna!" SinB walks to me. "Don't run off like that again! You'll get into trouble just like how you did today! At this rate, it'll become a love square.."