18: Jealousy

Yuna's POV

I needed to use the bathroom, so I went. To my surprise, when I came back out, I see Jungkook putting Jung Eunbi on the ground. I thought Jungkook didn't like Jung Eunbi?

Was he lying to me? He looks around the room and finds me. Thump Thump. I feel my heart ache. I go back inside the bathroom to change and walk out. I have a towel around my shoulders as I complain to myself.

He's telling me that if Jung Eunbi does something bad, go to him. Go to him? He never goes to me, so why should I go to him? "Here, take it." I look to see that Taehyung was holding ice cream.

"Ya, you're going to get sick if you don't dry your hair!" He makes me hold my ice cream as he dries my hair with the towel that was on my shoulders. After he was done drying my hair, we look at each other.

I felt myself smiling as he smiled. We were walking slowly to the school while I was eating my ice cream. "Uhm.. gwenchana? You seem like you're out of it." he asks while I stop eating my ice cream.

I sigh, thinking that I wouldn't have to think about Jungkook while trying to eat my ice cream in peace. Thump Thump. My heart aches again. "It's.. nothing." I should've not have hesitated.

"I know it's not nothing." he says in a deep serious voice that made my heart jump. "What's wrong?" Jungkook is what's wrong. He hurts me in a way, and that's why my heart is like this. I feel like he's playing my heart somehow.

He's telling me to do things when I can't tell him to do things. I want to know him better, but I feel like he'll just push me away. I'm tired of the arguments because it's always about Jung Eunbi and Taehyung.

He saved Jung Eunbi, so why can't I hang out with Taehyung? He seems like a really kind, and funny guy. He doesn't get into arguments with me all the time at least. "It's.. Jungkook." I say finally.

He looks at me seriously. "Was it because of what happened today at the pool?" he asks as I remain silent. Maybe.. maybe this was how Jungkook feels whenever I'm with Taehyung.

Jealousy? Pride? I start to question myself. "Well.. I just want you to know that you deserve better." Deserve what? A better friend? I shouldn't even be favoring people. "Ah, thanks for worrying.." I respond after a few moments.

As we were walking, someone shouts my name from behind. "Yuna!" I felt saved as I saw SinB running towards us. It was getting awkward talking to him. She came at the right time.

She caught up to us as she looked at Taehyung. "Mind if I talk to her?" she smiles as holds my arm. He seemed like he wanted to talk to me about something, but he decided not to. "Sure." he responded.

"Alright. Come on, let's go!" she drags me as I wave back at Taehyung. She drags me to the library, and her reason was because if we were in the classroom, people would be back and we wouldn't be able to talk.

"Aish, you never talk to me anymore. You're so busy with your love triangle." she pouts. "Love triangle? Since whe-" she hushed me as she smirks. "I just know. Fill me in. What's wrong?"

I sigh, and tell her my worries and feelings about the whole Jungkook, Jung Eunbi, and Taehyung situation. About how Jungkook doesn't like Jung Eunbi, but saves her. About how he doesn't like it when I hang out with Taehyung even though he never comes to me.

He always nags me, or argues with me, and it makes me hurt for no reason. I really want to know the reason that he does this so I could understand how he feels, but it'll take time to open up.

As for Taehyung, he always drags me everywhere. As much as I enjoy being with him, depending on my mood, I feel confused. By the way Jungkook strongly dislikes him, it makes me have a bad feeling about him.