Chapter 6

Hiccup's POV

It was almost dawn, almost time to go. I'm so not looking forward to this. Why do I have to come back, seriously, they don't even want to befriend dragons! They would still end them if they saw them, they can't even see that they are our equals.

The last time I flew past Berk with toohless, they were still busy to learn how to slay dragons, murder them in cold blood! I almost threw up when i saw kids around 14 busy trying to hunt down a gronkle in the woods on Berk. I had to calm toothless dowb because otherwise he would have shot them right there, causing them serious injuries. and that would be bad for our reputation. Although I still feel guilty for killing the red death's life, I know he deserved it, but taking a life is something that you never forget.

Toothless and I were sitting on a mountain, not far away from the ship, but toothless and I both knew that we wouldn't go back there, how hard that was, we had no other choise. I had to face this problem on my own, the question is if they will accept me when i'm there, and not try to kill toothless, because believe me when i say that they will not survive that without getting hurt, and not only because of toothless.

I had to saddle Toothless, although I wouldn't bring much, it still needed to happen, lucky me i already brought my stuff up here. I left letters for all of my friends and crewmates. They at least deserved a proper goodbye, they were more like a family than the Berkians ever were, because friends are a family made by yourself, or that was what I read somewhere... But still. I did wonder what has happened when I was gone, I at least know one thing! They didn't stop killing dragons. Now that they didn't attack the isiland anymore, the Berskians would just go on a hunt one a month or something, can you believe it!

Well, luckilly i know that I have a lot more from my mother than from my father. Thank odin. I put on my flighthelmet and got on Toothless. . . And just like that, we took of, to Berk we go

o0o

Third person's POV

It was late in the morning when Astrid Hofferson, Fearless and strongest woman and warior of Berk decided to take a walk along the coast of the island Berk, The sun was just above the sea which gave a beautiful reflection on the water, the dark blue of the sea mixing with the different colors of the rising sun. In one word, it was marvelous. The young woman was staring at the sun, and all the unknown things beyond that, not thinking of anything specific. Just thinking about how far she came in the past 5 years, and how it woould change in the future.

Autumn was on it's way and it was geting colder, which was a normal thing to happen on Berk. Shivering she hugged herself for some warmth, her cloak waving around her in every dirction as the wind played with it. She held nothing but a necklace in her hand, one that her father gave her before he passed away, it held certain memories, of of her younger self playing with a boy around her age, with brown air and forest green eyes, always having the most crazy ideas, never doing the same as others. She remembered him helping her find that necklace when she lost it in the woods, they were four at the time, but he still helped her, making her like him more and more by the second, but one day she made a decision, a very important one, she had to choose between two people se loved dearly, her mother or the son of the viking chief Stoick the Vast, she chose for her mother, she wanted her to become what she was now, a fearless warior, not some weak lovergirl.

Sometimes she regreted that decision, at special moments like now. But deep down she knew she made the right desicion, and that helped her through all the dragon attacks, the killing and most important, the feeling of a once broken heart. But she was over it now, she told herself. And she kept telling herself that untill she too believed that was true.

And with that she started walking back to the villlage, it was time to show the teens on Berk how to slay beasts, creatures created by Loki himself. Dragons

o0o

The flight wasn't a short one, nor an easy one, a day and a half. That was how long these two best friends were on their way to a place that held more sour memories than sweet ones. If you wonder if the young viking thought it was worth it, he would probobly say no, But he didn't had a choise, because he made a promise. And an honouroble man wouldn't dare to break it. So he kept on flying.

Hiccup's POV

We were one hour away from Berk, argh! Why does time goes so fast! six years of my life, Couldn't they last a bit longer than this! Time is a strange phenomena.

Toothless slapped me with his ear, getting me out of my thoughts in a rather painfull way. He nudged me again and looked straight ahead, which mede me look there too, and there a few miles in front of me was something i hoped to never see again, a place i wish that never existed. My former home, Berk

o0o

Whoop whoop! Author note!!

please forgive me for not updating in so long!! i just had a hard time at, everything.

I never knew life could be such a pain in the ass!

but there were some great things too! I went to Infinity War! And guys, it was truly MARVELous! I had an amzing time watching it and i think it's one of the best marvel movies i've seen so far! It was an amazing mixture of funny, serious, and incredibly emotional!! but it's a must watch! that's for sure! see you soon!

To be continued