special chapter (three) ✪

this chapter is dedicated to athrh- for correctly guessing who my ult bias is in idol producer

"Thank you everyone for coming to this special occasion!" Xinyi announced through the microphone. "The event wherein two people's heart become one."

"In other words, our wedding," Xukun smirked, bowing down to the crowd in front of them. He earned cheers from their friends and family.

Xinyi turned to him with a fierce look, "I'm going to break up with you right here if you don't stop it."

Xukun got nervous so he signalled the crowd to shut up. He smiled innocently at Xinyi and motioned for her to continue.

"Anyway," Xinyi emphasized. "As I was saying, welcome to the wedding of the century! I present to you, the groom, Zhang Yixing with his lovely bride, Xu Meilin."

The couple entered and everyone was in awe. Meilin was the prettiest woman they have ever seen. Whispers like "yixing is so lucky" were heard from around.

They stood in front of the priest. The sun was shining so bright and the birds were chirping loudly. It was a garden themed wedding after all.

🍎🍎🍎

"Seungkwan, are you really still not dating anyone?" Xinyi asked.

Seungkwan shook his head, "Do you know any chinese girls here who's available?"

"You can fix him up with Jieqiong." Xukun suggested, putting an arm around her girlfriend.

"Are you kidding me?" She pointed at the table where the yuehua boys are. "Wenjun and Chengcheng has a huge crush on her. Plus you know, Meilin's younger brother? Shengen? He was once rejected by her."

Xukun shrugs looking around, "What about Cheng Xiao?"

"Justin already called dibs on her."

"Hey, everyone," Meilin suddenly appeared with Yixing. "How are you guys? Is the food okay?"

All of them gave a thumbs up as some were still chewing their food.

"That's good," Yixing says, patting Xukun's head. "But remember to balance the healthy foods and the deserts. We don't want anything bad to happen to you kids."

Xukun smiled as he leaned in to Xinyi's ear, "He said balance again,"

Xinyi took out a paper and drew a line, "I'll count the tally later,"

"Babe, we still need to greet the other guests," Yixing motioned to Meilin, pointing at the table where 11 boys are eating loudly.

Meilin followed the direction he was pointing at, "Do I get to meet this Luhan guy now?"

"Yeah, and there are lot of interesting guys too!"

Meilin nods as she bids goodbye to Xinyi and her friends.

Yoojung grinned, "I wish I could have a sweet husband like that,"

"He's sitting right beside you," Soonyoung comments which made Vernon cough out whatever he was eating.

Yoojung rolled her eyes, "Vernon can marry the girl he hugged in the airport this morning."

"I bumped into her!" Vernon quickly defends himself. "How many times do I have to tell you that?"

"Maybe you need to kneel down to get accepted," Doyeon teased, smirking at Vernon.

"Did Changbin kneel to you earlier, huh?" Vernon snapped back which made Doyeon blush.

"Leave me out of this," Changbin muttered, not looking up from his phone.

Xinyi raised an eyebrow, "Am I missing something here?"

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

A/N: Xu Meilin is an og character by athrh-

to those asking how many special chaps there is lmao irdk. If I get inspired maybe I can just randomly continue this....

Jk this isn't going to reach 10, that I'm sure of

btw fam do you know any chinese duet songs??? Haha i'm stuck with my Yanchen fic

☆☾☆☾☆

word count: 544 words
4/7/18