eleven ✪

Today's the school festival and some of Zhengting's friends are coming over to perform and stay for a week.

And when I say friends - I meant -

"Surprise!" I heard a loud cheer from inside my room. I opened my eyes and saw Justin, Cheng Cheng, Wenjun, Zeren, Quanzhe and Xinchun. They were holding a cake and banner.

"Happy birthday Xinyi!" Xinchun greeted me holding a party hat. "Wear this!"

I smiled as Xinchun put the hat on my head. Justin held the cake in front of my face, "Make a wish."

I smiled. Seeing them all together again is a wish for me. I closed my eyes and made another wish as I blew out the candle.

They all cheered and hugged me at the same time.

"So when did you guys get here?" I asked, as we walked down the stairs.

"We arrived late last night," Wenjun answered.

"We didn't want to wake you since you were sleeping, here, look, Quanzhe took a pic of you!" Zeren exclaimed, showing his phone.

I widened my eyes, "Wait, what?! Give me that!"

I tackled Zeren on the ground trying to get his phone. Those little rascals - if I get my hands on that pic I'm going to delete them for sure!

"What's with the commotion?" Xukun asked as he walked downstairs with Ziyi.

"Oh?" I heard Ziyi chuckle. "Isn't it too early to flirt my dear Xinyi?"

I stood up, fixing my shirt, "I wasn't flirting."

"Leave her be," Xukun said, sitting on the table as Zhengting put the pitcher of juice in front of him.

"Someone woke up at the wrong side of the bed this morning." Zhengting said, sitting down in front of him.

"I woke up because of the sound of cheering. Somebody here ruined my sleep."

Justin laughed, "I didn't know you cared about sleep that much."

Xukun smirked, "It's nice to see you too, Huang."

"Pleasure to have your face in front of me again, Xukun."

I kept reminding myself that Xukun is older than Justin, but sometimes the younger one acts like the older brother.

🍎🍎🍎

"Guys!" Yoojung said, running towards us. She was panting as he held on to Vernon's shoulders.

"You do realize you're heavy, right?" Vernon teased making the girl punched his arm lightly.

"Where have you been?" I asked, letting her borrow my small fan.

"I had to make sure that the guests were feeling at home and oh -" She suddenly pointed at Justin who was standing beside me. "Didn't I just meet you a few minutes ago?"

"Hm?" Justin hummed. "Oh, you toured the guys around? Sorry, I wasn't there. You must have mistaken me for someone else."

Yoojung blinked then faced me, "You know him?"

I nodded, "All of them actually. They're all friends from China."

Seungkwan nodded, "A multicultural person indeed. Yet she judges my high quality personality."

I laughed at Seungkwan's rants, "I don't judge, Boo. I simply speak out the truth."

Before Seungkwan could answer, I notice a guy who was standing behind Yoojung. "Uhm, care to explain who that is?"