two ✪

"Woah. He's so handsome." I hear Yoojung mutter beside me.

"Like a character straight out of a manga," Doyeon agrees, nodding her head.

I looked towards Xukun who was 3 tables away from us. He was eating lunch with Zheng and one of the lower years. I think they call him Nongnong? He's from China, too.

Our school has a variety of students that ranges from Korean, Chinese, Japanese, American, Thai - so it's really not a shocker when you accidentally bumped into a foreigner.

"Why are you gawking at him when you have me?" Changbin said, motioning to his face doing aegyo. "Am I not enough?"

"Changbin," I called out. "Do that again and you're not welcome at this table anymore."

He started pouting and playing with the carrots that was on his plate. Cute. Changbin never does this kind of gestures because he was aiming for this so called "dark" concept but it's not really going great for him.

Seungkwan put down his chopsticks on the table. "We're the same age but I look nothing like that."

"That's because you're bloated. He's not." Vernon points out earning a laugh from us.

"Come on guys. He's just a person. Nothing special." I comment.

Yoojung scoffed, "Not special?! Xinyi, he's living with you! How can you not agree?"

I shrugged, "Correction - he's living with my brother. I stay in my room and I only see him during meal times."

Doyeon clicked her tongue, "When you have that kind of guy in the house, I'm going outside even if it means sleeping on the couch."

"Why don't we switch places?"

I saw Doyeon's eyes sparkle, "Can we?"

"No!" I exclaimed as I stood up. "And don't even think of sneaking in at night."

Seungkwan chuckled, "Remember when she accidentally left her keys and stayed over at your house?"

"Yeah!" Vernon laughed, hitting the table. "Was it Daniel hyung who slept over? Or Taeyong hyung? Maybe Yugyeom hyung? Jimin hyung?"

Changbin held his head, "There's so many, I'm about to lose my head."

Doyeon hit the three boys on the head with her hand, "I don't have that many crushes!"

Yoojung who was sitting beside me was trying so hard to hide her laugh, "Really? Yesterday morning, you told me you had a huge crush on Eunwoo oppa. Then last night it was Hyunjin. And now, Xukun. Last week it was -"

Doyeon was slowly turning red. She covered her ears with her hands. "Blah, blah, blah, I can't hear you!"

I smiled at their silliness. Even though us girls weren't really that close, we still have a few moments like this.

I looked towards Xukun and I was shocked at the sight. He was already looking at me. I smiled, showing my teeth.

He just keep looking at me then moved his head away.

Xukun, can't we go back to the old times?

🍎🍎🍎

I was about to head home when I heard my phone beep. Please, not Xukun, not Xukun.

Mom 👸
I need you to go to the hotel. I have someone I'd like you to meet.

Xinyi 😇
but i was on my home

Mom 👸
Now, Xinyi.

🍎🍎🍎

CAI XUKUN'S POV

Korea. The last place I would want to come to. Why? Because she's here. And I can't take it being in the same place with her - especially the same room.

I saw her at lunch today and she was laughing with her friend. Good, she's happy.

"Zheng, are you coming with me to your mom's hotel?" I ask Zheng who was playing on his phone.

He just nodded, not even looking up. I sighed and grabbed his bag, "Then let's go. She's going to send me back to China if I'm late."

"Isn't that what you want?"

I was about to take a step when he said that, so I stopped. He's not wrong though.

Ever since I came here, all I've talked about is going back. Especially when I found out I was gonna live with her.

"Why'd you stop?" I hadn't realized that Zheng was already behind me. He pushed me a bit, "Come on! You said mom was going to introduce you to someone! I heard she's going to be your fiance."

Fiance? Wait, was it Xinyi? I did saw her walked out of school earlier. But that's impossible. Their mom would never - I shook my head pushing the thought away and continued walking to the hotel.

🍎🍎🍎

Zheng went out for a while and I was stuck in Mrs. Zhu's office. She's not my real mother but she treats me like I'm his son. My mom and her are very close.

And I mean it when I say REALLY CLOSE. They could leave each others' children with each other even for a year. Plus, they're business partners.

I looked around the room and saw a picture of me, Zheng and Xinyi. She and I were 7 that time and our family decided to go to Japan.

I smiled at the memory. Xinyi and I never left each other's side during the whole trip.

But now I couldn't even stand beside her.

I flinched when I heard the door opening with a slight bang. I turned around and widen my eyes as I realized who was standing right in front of me.

"Y-you?!" She exclained, pointing at me with the fries she was holding.

I was debating whether or not to speak. I was shock, of course who wouldn't?

I gulped down the awkwardness I felt in my throat and tried to come back to my senses.

"Xinyi, nice to see you."

🍎🍎🍎

A/N: I just want to ask who watched chinese dramas here and know any chinese singers or actress?

I don't know anyone and I would like to add a Chinese character in my book, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment!

Who's your bias in Idol Producer? Except for our precious Xukun 💕

Mine's Zhengting, Justin, Nongnong, Zhenghao..... and I'm still looking.

🍎🍎🍎

word count: 963 words
02/02/18