special chapter (one) ✪

"For the love of all things dark!" Doyeon exclaimed, looking at the scene in front of her. "Seo Changbin!"

Her screams were heard throughout the school. Even reaching the basketball court.

Changbin groaned as he entered the classroom with his face full of sweat, "What do you want again? I haven't played a game with Felix for weeks now plus I've already done what you asked me to. Can't I have some alone time with my man?"

Doyeon sighed, trying to calm her senses. "When I said to paint the lockers for the new first years, did you ever stop and think that a brighter color would suit them?"

"What's wrong with that?" The boy pointed at his work. "It clearly lets them feel what high school is about. A black hole ready to suck you in."

"Black doesn't mean anything! It's just a dark color for emotionless people."

Changbin points at Doyeon, "Don't you dare insult the black-loving people, woman. I did not spend 4 years in high school just to get criticized by you!"

Before Doyeon can speak, Changbin already walked out of the room. The girl could only scratch her head and screamed something hoping he would hear, "You're clearly turning into Boo Seungkwan!"

"Lovers' quarrel?" Yoojung suddenly appeared at the door.

Doyeon scoffed, "We're not even dating,"

"Yeah, tell that to yourself." Yoojung laughed as she held out an invitation. "And you can't say no this time. She already paid for the tickets."

Doyeon grabbed the invitation, "Who's coming?"

"You, me, Vernon, Changbin, Seungkwan, Soonyoung and Seokmin." Yoojung listed. "Pack your bags, we're leaving tomorrow. And don't worry. We'll be back before graduation since they'll be going back with us."

🍎🍎🍎

"Why did you bring him?" Quanzhe pointed at the piglet that Zhengting brought with them at the airport.

"He was getting lonely," The older pouted, caressing its nose. "It misses the fresh air."

Chengcheng and Zeren were holding a banner that says, 'Welcome to China' while Xinchun and Wenjun were at the vending machine buying a few drinks.

"Do you think they'll remember how we look like?" Chengcheng asked.

"It's only been a year since we last saw them," Zeren replied. "Don't be so overdramatic."

"You're only bitter because you haven't grown an inch since then." Justin muttered, receiving a slap on the shoulder by Zeren.

"Okay, who invited you here?" Zeren asks, sounding a bit pissed.

The pig oinked as they saw the squad walking out of the airport. Zhengting raised his hands as Chengcheng and Zeren waved the banner.

"Hey, where's Xinyi?" Yoojung asked after hugging Zhengting.

"She'll just meet us at the venue," Xinyi's brother replied.

Seungkwan chuckled, "I wonder what stories Xukun will tell us later,"

Vernon nods, "I thought I'm the only one excited for that!"

🍎🍎🍎

word count: 466 words
4/5/18