three ✪

"Yes, he's a very sweet boy," I turned around the door and heard footsteps walking towards us.

I arrived a few minutes earlier and Xukun and I were having our daily gazing contest. No one was speaking.

The footsteps were coming closer and I snapped out of my gaze, "What are you doing here?"

Xukun shrugged, "Your mom asked me to meet her."

I furrowed my eyebrows. Xukun can't be the person mom is talking about. I heard the voices getting a bit louder.

A girl's thin voice was heard from outside and I knew I wasn't supposed to be here.

Xukun tilted his head, "You okay?"

I nodded and walked towards the table, but before deciding to hide, I grab his collar. "Don't tell anyone I'm here."

He didn't give me any reaction. I assumed he wouldn't, so I crouched down mom's table and hid myself before I get wind up in the wrong situation.

"Xukun! You're here!" I heard my mom's voice as the door opened.

"Mrs. Zhu, it's nice to see you." Xukun said, sounding happy. He was emotionless a minute ago!

"I'd like you to meet Kim So Hyun. She was the girl I was talking about."

I raised my eyebrows. They were talking before? What is this, some kind of arranged marriage - wait.

"She's your fiance!" Mom exclaimed.

No words came out of Xukun's mouth. He was quiet, I don't know what was going on inside his head at this time.

I heard Zheng's voice, "Xukun! Say something!"

"I - uh," Xukun stuttered. Probably shock. Is she pretty? "Nice to meet you, So Hyun."

Mom mumbled words to them which I couldn't understand or hear. Probably because someone was bombarding me with messages. If I find out who this person is, he or she is so dead.

🍎🍎🍎

PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH ZHENGSHIT 😈

ZHENGSHIT 😈
where are you?

BABY XIN 💩
none of your business

ZHENGSHIT 😈
not hiding, are you?

ZHENGSHIT 😈
😏

🍎🍎🍎

Shit, did he see me?! I pulled my legs a bit closer to my body incase I leave any shadowy figure behind.

"Zheng, dear, would you be a sweetheart and close the curtains? It's getting a bit dark." I heard Mom's fake voice.

I suddenly heard Zheng's footsteps walking forward since the windows were behind the table.

Oh shit, oh shit.

I look for something that could hide me but no luck. I have nothing here!

Zheng closed the windows and stopped in front of the table. He showed me a smirk and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Mom, since we're having dinner, did you invite Xinyi?"

"Hm, she should be here by now. I'll try calling her."

What shocked me more wasn't mom calling on my phone, but Xukun who randomly blurted out the word, "No!"

"I mean, Mrs. Zhu, why don't you and So Hyun head out to the restaurant first? We'll wait for Xinyi here." He suggested.

"Oh, is it okay for you boys to wait for her? I do need to go there now since the reservations are packed."

Zheng nodded his head, "Then we'll wait for my sister here."

I heard the door closing and I assumed mom and that So Hyun girl walked out. I crawled out of the table and found myself face to face with my evil brother.

"Why were you hiding?"

I stood up, removing the dirt on my skirt, "I arrived in a wrong timing. You know how mom hates it when you're in a place where you're not needed."

"So you decided to hide? You know, she hates eavesdroppers more than that."

"Yeah, but I had no choice. You were already at the door!"

"If you're done -" Xukun interrupted us. "Your mom's waiting."

He never even took a second glance at me.

Is there really no chance for us again, Cai Xukun?

🍎🍎🍎

A/N: I haven't watched or stalked any cuts from the 3rd ep yet since I'm waiting for eng subs and I see the get ugly team getting hate?

My zimo is there 😔

People should stop comparing it to PD101's get ugly group. They're all trainees, I'm sure they worked hard to practice it.

IP's get ugly team aren't even in a competition with PD101's.

🍎🍎🍎

word count: 635 words
02/05/18