chapter 5

"you know what is life? when you're tired of doing everything but too afraid to become nothing" that's how i define myself.

As i watch Ethan made his move to the bathroom, i try to reach the document on the table but then i saw that my wrist are in bandage. I immediately jump out of the bed and rush towards my bathroom to find Ethan.

Without knocking, i push the door and there i found Ethan naked body. Heol.. he's hot, his light tan skin are showing off. He was already in deep wet with all the dripping water from his brown hair and i could smell the shampoo scent and also the muscle in his back flex. hmmm.. strawberry. Wait? its that mine?!

"Ethan, is that my shampoo?" i ask out curiosity. 

"So, i wonder what keeps your body smells so good since i met you. i guess

 this is one of the reasons huh"

"oh what a joke" i roll my eyes

"Tell me, the reason you take such a brave action to barge while im naked is to ask this question or have sex with me?" He smirked and took a steep towards me. i slowly undo my footsteps until i reach the wall. Dammit.. i took a deep breath and touch his bare skin.

"No"

"No?"

"I took care of my virginity for these whole fucking years, of course i wouldn't just waste it to some kind of human-ehem-dog kind of person" 

He laugh so hard until it show his dimple. My heart begin to pound more worst when he approach me more. He place his face more closer to me and i could sense his breath under my ear.

"I barge because i want to ask about this" i show him my hand.

"This?" He hold my wrist and start caressing it. Slowly his lace his finger with mine and kiss each one of my finger. i just stood there like someone who just lost in mind. Ethan look at me and he smirked, then he took his towel and step away from the shower.

"dammit.." i held myself. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

After changing into some of my comfortable clothes, i start looking for Ethan because he didn't give any answer. i wear one of my black sweatshirt and skinny jeans. I search him around the mansion, start from the master room, his office where he always sleep in there, until the backyard but he's nowhere to be found. 

I let out a sigh, i walk to the kitchen and open the refrigerator. i took out some of lemon juice and sat on the kitchen cabinet. i look around and i froze for a moment as i recognize something in the sink. It was a knife but i spot some blood on the tip of it. i hold it up and stare throughly, "is this mine?" i mumble to myself. Moreover, im in confusion, what is this mean?

"LASSIE. STOP!" out of nowhere, Ethan shout.