chapter 2

LASSIE POV

"miss lassie please eat.  Master had give us an order and if you disobedience im afraid.. That all of us might be in hard situation" marrie explained. Ever since the last situation ive been locking myself  trying to avoid him and getting my sense up.  I wake up from my bed and tossing away the blanket.

"i said, i dont want to eat.  You can just give him an explanation that i dont want to eat. Well, he's human so of course he would understand a person like me isn't he" i shout. See? What's the point of arguing. It will never be settle, i turned around and look myself in the mirror. Damn.. I look so thin. And starve.  I suddenly captured a frame on the edge of my table, it was a picture of my father kissing my mother's cheek while holding me.

3 years ago.

"daddy, i want that candy" i begged. It was in pink colour and so fluffy.
"lassie, i wish i could but your mother would against it. Im sorry my dear" he explained. I began to cry but then he hugged me and start caressing my back. We both were head back to our mansion.

As soon as we reach our mansion i found my mother was in the kitchen, she cooking for our dinner. That look in her eyes, even though she's tired but she's still smilling. 

"lassie, do you want to eat? " she asked. "im calling your father at the upstairs so you wait here okay?  Don't touch anything " i nod slowly showing her im understand.

So i began to wait but it was so long, i started to wonder around the kitchen touching the knives looking how sharp they were, suddenly i heard such a loud voice from the upstairs. I carefully walked until i reach the side of the door. Holding the knives tightly i barge into their room. 

Hey guys i just want to express my feelings because this is my first time writing a novel. Excuse my language or grammar errors cause you know im not taking any classes in writing. But it such a great honor because writting is one of my favorite hobby and it would be such a dream to get it published. Xoxo 💚💛💜💙❤