Epilogue

Cody's Pov

"Sorry. Pero wala na kaming nagawa. Pero ang isa sa kanila ay nakaligtas. He's stable now. Nasa kwarto na sya ngayon. Pwede nyo ng puntahan." Sabi ng doctor. Kaya sumunod naman kami. I didn't know that this will happen. But still, i know that this day. Its over.

"Buti at maayos lang sya. Ang akala ko may nangyari ng masama sa kanya. At di ko mapapatawad ang sarili ko pag napahamak sya." Cassandra said to me. Yes. Cassandra. She survived. After all, bugbog at mga sugat lang nakuha nya. I can't be angry. Paano pako magagalit eh patay na sila. Di ko na din sya mapag hihiganti sa ginawa nila sa kanya.

"Yes. He's fine. Don't worry." But dave shield himself for my princess. He is really fulfilling his promise. And i'm thankful that cassandra is ok now with me.

"Pwede mo ba syang isali sa grupo mo? Please? Pinangako ko sa kanya na iaalis ko sya sa grupo ng masama na yun. Kaya isali mo nalang sya sa inyo." Cassandra said while hugging me. We are currently here in dave's room. Theres no one in here. No one visit him. Maybe he's alone now.

"Of course. Anything my princess." I said and kiss her forehead. She move a little that cause our cuddling to be distance.

"Why?" I asked her. I can see in her see that she want to tell me something.

"Nothing. I just think of someone." She said that cause my mood to change.

"Who?" I coldly said. She just chuckle and hug me again.

"My dad. Can i get a call?" She asked. And i sigh. Yeah right. His father needs to know if she's okay. I gave her my phone and she excused me to take a call. And i let her.

Cassandra's Pov

"Dad?" Sabi ko sa kausap ko. Narinig ko pa ang pag iyak nya. I know it hurts him. I almost lost over 3 years.

"Baby, are you alright? Please come back to palace now baby. I miss you so much." He said. And i know he's been worrying this time.

"I'm fine dad. I miss you too. Don't worry, the guys is dead. And i am saved." I said. And i can hear his joy in his voice. Oh, how i miss my dad.

"Come back to palace now baby. Please." I know he wants me to go home so much. I want to. But, not now. I want to do something.

"I will be home... after i married him." I said and smiled even if he doesn't see me smiling.

"Who, baby? May i know him? And why not do the wedding here?" He asked. Yeah. I want to marry in my homeland. But, also in his country.

"Don't worry dad. We'll be wed there too. I'll hang up now dad. I'm quiet busy. I'll call you later. I love you." I said and we bid good bye's then end up the call. I came back to the room and to see cody that arranging the table for dinner.

"Let's eat. Its already time." He said. And i agreed.

"Cody?" I asked while we are eating.

"Hmm?" Haist. He's too busy in his food. How can i say that words now?

"I-- i." I started. Huh! I'm nervous.

"Say it." He said and smirk. So, he know.

"Jerk." I said. And he just laugh and said "I know."

"PRINCESS? What do you wish for?" He asked me. We are here in his balcony. The four boys are in the dinning. They are all sleeping. Pft. Alcohol.

Its been a week, and dave is already fine. And he's staying in cody's mansion. And he's doing good. He actually playing along with the 3 stupid. But its ok. Cause they bring joy in this house.

"Wish? I wish that i will be in your side. Forever." I said to him. And he just chuckle. This guy got my heart without any second waste.

"Then stay. Forever. Marry me, princess." He said and kiss me in forehead. It isn't romantic at all. But for me? Him at my side, is all i want.

"I will. Se' agapo." I said. He just chuckled and kiss again my forehead.

"And i love you too." He said and hug me.

Me? With him? Together? Is all i want. And i can't even ask for more. Cause i alreadt have him. My savior.

"We're going to greece tomorrow." He said. And i'm shock in what he said. We're going home? To my home?

"But why? All of the sudden?" I said in a confuse tone. I don't know what his thinking. What?

"We will get wed, there." He whisper. And that caught me off guard. In greece? But i want to marry him here. In his hometown.

"Why?" I asked. Maybe i'm just looking for a good reason. A reason that my heart wants to hear from him.

"Cause i want that country to see, how i wedd their Princess. And to let anyone see that You are mine." He said and touch his lips to mine. He really never fail to make my heart beats fast. But i love it though. And i want my country to see that this man, is their Princess's Savior. And love.

------------------------------