Chapter 11

Cody's Pov

"Penny for your thoughts?" Someone asked in an angelic voice. And i know that is Cassandra.

"Why don't you just sleep? How about the three?" I asked without looking at her. I'm currently in terrace in my room. And here she is. Beside me. She can come to my room anytime. And i can't say no to her.

"Asleep. They drink to much. Or maybe they are low alcohol tolerant so they are easily to drunk up." She said and take a sip of the beer she's holding. I throw away she's holding. I must do that before she drink.

"Stop drinking. Its not good for your health." I said. And i heard her chuckle. Tsk.

"So your concern now?" She teased. What's wrong with this girl?

"Yeah. Why? You are my property. You are in my house. So i have the rights to ruled you." I said without looking at her. And i hear her smirk.

"Yeah. I am your property. Pft. What make sense? How can you say that?" She teased. Is she making fun of me?

"Cause i'm the one who took care of you when your memories are lost in nowhere." I said. And she just smiled at me.

"Why are end up losing memories inside a box in front of my house?" I asked her. I just need to know. So that i can protect her. Protect her from ny enemies. Protect her from my father.

"Would you believe me if i tell you?" She answered my question with another question.

"Then talk." I said. I know she will tell me. Cause i'm the only one who can she trust. But i know in the end, i am not that one.

Cassandra/keith's Pov

"Its just started when i was a kid. I always get what i want. And dad always spoiled me in things i what to have. But my mom contrast all of those. When i was a kid, I used to be angry with mom. I hate her a lot. She always say no in the things i want to have. My dad always argue with her. That's the time i thought my mom is cruel to us. Not only to me. Also in my sister. She says no all the times. We don't have freedom. And i feel like i have chains in my have everytime I'm with her. But one day she's on vacation. So that is my happy time cause no one will dictate us what will we do. But just as I thought, my sister hurt me in front of her friends. Because she said that her boyfriend broke up with because of me. That's why she's angry and hurt me that time. I told dad, that she had a boyfriend. Cause in our tradition, we can't love someone. Cause our parents will be the one to chose for us. But my father didn't listen to me. Cause he said i'm too young, maybe i'm just influence by someone. And that night, bed news is what we got. Mom is dead. She got killed by someone using headshot. I don't know. I just thought that maybe bacause we are royalty that's why. But no. I caught dad. He's commanding his allies to export drugs through countries. Killing business man to pass their business to him. Forcing someone to give what my dad's want. And i just thought, maybe because we are rich because of his dirty ways. And why mom died cause if his enemies. Now i know why mom always say no. Because my mom knows that the money we have comes from dirty doings. And i understand my mom but its too late. So, i run away. I brought only the important things to me. And here i am. In philippines. I'm already spend 3 years in here. Working as fastfood crew. I used another name. I even spend thousand to not get caught. But, my dads enemies know that im here. They got me. Tortured. Until my body cannot even feel pain. Then, i don't know. I just woke up in here. With you. My savior." She said. That makes me speechless. She doesn't deserve to have those things. To witness those cruel things.

"Did you run away because of you father? Or any than that." I asked. I'm curious in what her thoughts had that time.

"Because he said i will be married a mafia he had dept to. But i don't want to get married. So i run away. I'm not a doll nor toy. Am i?" She asked me again. And i know inside. She's crying.

"Your a doll. My own doll. Not their. Cause you are mine." I said. And she smiled. Can that makes her happy?

"Yeah. And i am willingly to be your doll." She said. I don't know what's in my mind. I just see myself. Hugging her tightly.

"Then become one. And i will do the rest. Just be with me." What's wrong with me? Am i nuts? Am i crazy? Why would i say that?

"Yes. My savior. I'm willing to be yours." She said and touch my face by her palm. She smiled. And lowered my face to hers.

"Se' agapo." She said before touching her lips to mine.

Someone's Pov

"Did you find her?" I asked them. I must find her, once we get married, i will have the power to rule the world. So i need her.

"Hindi pa po Sir. Magaling po syang mag tago." One of my men said. Bullsh*t! Where the f*ck are you Princess? You think you get off just like that so easily?

*ringggg*ringggg*

I picked up my phone. I didn't eben bother to look who's calling.

"Who's this? Better it is important or else..." i said over the phone.

"I know who and where you've looking for." He said in a deep voice. Who the f*ck is this?

"Better give me the true details. If not, see you in hell." I said. I just heard him laugh.

"I will. I will sent you the name of the person who's keeping her. But first, give me the company of Mr. Jackson." He said. Maybe he's one of the competitor of jackson. I just killed that guy a moment and have all of his assets.

"Call. Sent me the details now." I said and hang up. After i transferred the name, i just got a message from him. That made my blood boiled! F*ck! How come he's with her!? Sh*t. My greatest enemy just got the girl who is the to my success.

"Its just hitting two birds in one stone." I smirked. This is going to be fun.

------------------------------