Rizdos (Rizwan x Dos)

Request by DNSakina
Just a note: this one is not so fluffy :")

***

"You're just saying that because Uno does not give you as much attention!" Dos exclaimed shrilly across the room. The cold-eyed Inviso agent barely shown any sign of offence being addressed so rudely.

"Says the one who can't leave her room without putting on makeup. What are you aiming to look like? A monkey?" he said coolly.

Dos let out a scream of fury before stamping out of the main room. Rizwan merely huffed in her direction before going the other way, opening a chocolate-flavoured lollipop on the way. Seis and Siete had saw the whole scene happening in front of them. Siete was doing his best not to explode in laughter, while Seis merely stared at him helplessly.

Recently, Dos had taken every chance she had to insult Rizwan ever since the lad brought her back to base. But to her sheer anger, Rizwan was just too good with comebacks.

"The two would make a good couple," Seis said, amused. "They're like those old couples who always argues."

"Seis!" Siete exclaimed, jumping up onto his feet, his dark goggles glinting mischievously. "You just gave me the perfect idea for the prank of the day!"

"What? Ship them?" Seis asked lamely, rolling his eyes. 

Siete thought for a moment, considering it. Finally he said, "Nah. I think I did that too many times with Dos and Trez. She'll bound to see it coming. We need something new."

"I'm going to eat lunch," Seis said, getting up and leaving his brother behind.

Siete stood rooted on the spot for a fraction of second before something clicked. Behind his mask, he smirked wickedly as he caught up with his brother. This is going to be fun.

An hour had passed when all the Numeros were well fed. All except Dos and Rizwan. It was usual for Dos to eat later because she gave herself personal time for training, specifically before lunch time. And for Rizwan, well, he just didn't want to mix with the other Numeros that much, Siete could tell. The agent was probably up to something. But since Uno is the boss, he had no right as to murder him. 

But he do have every right to prank him.

Seis had only reluctantly joined Siete's prank after many minutes of whining from him. He only did so to make sure Siete would shut up. So there they were, squatting quietly behind craters of food stocks, their breaths loud in their ears, waiting for Dos and Rizwan to enter the dining room.

They didn't have to wait long before Rizwan stepped into the room, looking around to make sure there wasn't anyone to watch him eat. Siete chortled silently under his mask. If only he knew they were filming.

Just as Rizwan was about to take the only plate of spaghetti left on the table, a tired, sweating-looking Dos walked in. Upon seeing Rizwan, she stopped in her tracks. Her suspicious eyes travelled from the only platter of spaghetti and back at Rizwan, and her nostrils flared.

"What are you doing with my spaghetti? Hands off it!"

She dived for the spaghetti, but with a twirl, Rizwan scooped it off the table, resulting in Dos skidding across the table and landing face-down as she slid down the other end.

Siete tried his best to hold in a bursting laugh as the fight followed. He was shaking with uncontrollable laughter so much that Seis has to help him hold the phone. 

"Keep yourself together!" Seis shot at his brother.

"I...can't..." Siete said in between fits in of silent laughter, clutching his stomach so badly he looked as if he had a stomachache.

Meanwhile, Dos had took two of her Shox Stix and tried to pierce them at Rizwan. Rizwan, however, dodged with pure skill as one came after the other, whilst steadily holding the plate of spaghetti high above his head.

Dos grumbled under her breath. Instead, she side-stepped forwards and tried to snatch at the spaghetti Rizwan was holding mockingly over head, while the other was holding her shoulder. He looked quite amused by how desperate Dos was at getting her lunch. Or rather, his lunch. 

After several futile tries, Dos let out a growl of frustration and hit the hand holding her aside. Rizwan was shocked as she came and shot upwards for the spaghetti. He instinctively slanted it more backwards, so that Dos had to lean closer to him to get it. 

Unfortunately, they had gotten too close that their lips smashed.

A moment passed where neither moved, frozen to the spot. Dos stared fearfully into Rizwan's eyes as he stared traumatically back. Both were too petrified to move or say anything. That wasn't when Rizwan heard a soft splat behind him and a cackling laughter echoing from the corner of the room.

"Siete! Shut your mouth or else-"

But too late.

A crate was hurtled unceremoniously aside with a crash to reveal the two hiding twins. One of which had their back on the floor, rolling about in laughter, while the other one stared back up at them in utter shock, hands still supporting up a phone. Seis chuckled at them nervously as Rizwan and Dos' eyes twitched alarmingly.

"YOU TWO! DELETE WHATEVER YOU HAVE AT ONCE!"

"AHHHH! HASHTAG BUSTED!"

***

A badly beaten up and heavily bandaged Seis and Siete were sitting on their own beds in their room. Quite too fragile to move, but nevertheless one had a laptop propped on their bandaged lap. Sies would gladly beat up Siete too if it weren't for his bones also broken. He was reduced to shooting him burning glares as Siete tapped on a couple of keys on his laptop.

The purple-haired twin chuckled softly. "Worth it."

On the white screen was the video of Rizwan and Dos with their lips clashed together, and the blinking caption 'Upload successful' beneath it.

***

RIP spaghet 1 like = 1 prayer