Chapter 26 - Every Day In Every Way

Start from the beginning

            When they were done, Zayn grabbed a new Disney towel, so much like the old one from the old house, and wrapped it over Harry's pale skin, drying both of them off and then helping Harry get dressed-he could barely stand on his own. Then Zayn carried Harry down into the kitchen, setting him at the table where Louis and Niall already were.

            "Holy shit, Zayn," Louis laughed, "He can't even walk!"

            "Shut up," Zayn muttered, feeling the blush cover his cheeks, yet again.

            "You really like the pain, huh Harry?" Louis asked. Harry giggled and nodded happily, pulling his shirt down a bit at the top, showing off all of the bite marks and bruises. "Dear God, Zayn, I think that's illegal,"

            "Will you just drop it?" Zayn asked, practically begging. Louis sighed and nodded.

            "I just can't believe the little baby autistic boy has a pain kink," Harry chuckled.

            "YOU BE QUIET TOO!" Zayn yelled, the embarrassment becoming too much to handle.

           Harry laughed again, "This is funny. I like it when Zaynie goes all red,"

            Zayn sighed and turned to Harry, "Please be quiet for a moment, charming, okay?" Harry nodded obediently and sat sideways in his chair to avoid too much pain.

            "Now," Zayn said facing Niall and Louis, "Outside of the bedroom, Harry is still the innocent and baby boy he always has been, okay? So keep this dirty talk out of his head. I don't want to ruin him too much,"

            The two boys nodded in understanding, but sent a few final winks before carrying on with breakfast.

            "By the way," Niall said, taking another bite of food, "My mum is a children's book publisher, and she wants to talk to you and Harry about something later. My house at four, I think. She wants to have tea,"

            "Oh," Zayn said, "Yeah, okay,"

~

            At four o'clock on the dot, Zayn was standing on the Style's front stoop, his hand holding Harry's tightly. Harry always got so distracted when they went outside, and Zayn didn't want him running away.

            "Hello!" Maura said, opening the door and beaming at the two boys in front of her, "I'm so glad you could make it!"

            "Of course," Zayn smiled.

            "Come in, please!" Maura said, leading the two of them into the house. They sat on the couch in the living room and Maura ran away, coming back with a tray of tea and some snacks. "Help yourself to anything you would like. I have heard so much about you two,"

            "Really?" Zayn said, grabbing a cup and pouring some tea. Then he turned to Harry, "Want some charming?" Harry smiled and nodded, watching the steaming tea pour from the pot and into the cup. "Careful now, it's hot," Zayn warned, then he look back up to Maura.

            "Yes, Niall talks about you all the time. You are quite adorable, you know that, righ?" She asked.

            "Thanks," Zayn blushed.

            "Alright, well, I'm sure you are wondering why you are here. Let me start by saying, I think you are an amazing artist, you and Harry both."

            "Oh, wow, thank you," Zayn smiled, looking at Harry who was blowing on his tea and trying to cool it off.

            "As Niall probably told you, I publish children's books, and I was thinking, maybe you and Harry would like to write and illustrate a book for me, and then I could publish it. I think it would be a good seller and I think it would be amazing, what do you say?" Maur asked, her face full of excitement.

            "Really?" Zayn asked in amazement, "You want Harry and I to write and illustrate a story, and then you would publish it?"

            "Yes, that's the plan. Now, what do you say?"

            "Yes," Zayn nodded, "Yes, yes, three hundred times yes. What do you think charming?"

           Harry giggled, "We get to draw lots, right? And paint more pretty pictures?"

            "Of course,"

            "Then yes," Harry decided, "As long as Zaynie helps me,"

            "I will help you Harry" Zayn smiled, "I will always be there to help you,"

______________________________________________________________