Ruined - Eowells/E2wells Daughter Fic

Requested by scofieldsnart

Before we begin: NO EOBARD IS NOT GOING TO BE AS HEARTLESS BECAUSE HE HAS A DAUGHTER IN THIS. PLEASE DON'T GET MAD. THIS OBVIOUSLY ISN'T CANNON, I JUST DID IT BECAUSE IT SEEMED LIKE IT WOULD BE FUN. DON'T WORRY HE WON'T BE FULL ON EVIL IN THIS. 

Okay enjoy, it's quite a long one!

----------

"Dad?"

I heard laughing in the Cortex. Slowly, I made my way through the dark narrow hall and into the Cortex to find Cisco and Barry. They both gave me a slight head nod in acknowledgment as I continued to search for my father.

He was supposed to be home. Granted, I was supposed to be at school, but here I was, searching for my missing father.

My dad has always been a confusing man. Ever since my mother passed away in the car accident fourteen years ago, neither of our lives have been the same. Only for some reason, he seemed to be more affected by it than me.

It's not that I didn't miss my mom, I still miss her like crazy! Believe me, I only knew her for two years. I just feel like he still hasn't accepted the fact that she's actually gone.

Continuing my way through each of the rooms on level 600 of S.T.A.R. Labs, I realized my dad was nowhere to be found. Frowning, I made my way back to the Cortex to talk to Cisco.

I'm not the best of friends with Barry. It's not that I don't like him, but sometimes my dad doesn't seem to like him. Even when I'm here with everyone, he sometimes acts a little off around Barry. It makes me wonder if there's tension between Barry and my dad. I mean, it's not like Barry even works at S.T.A.R. Labs anyway. I've never understood why he's always here.

Cisco, on the other hand, has always been close to me. As soon as I met him I knew I could trust him with my life. Before the explosion, I would always stop by the Labs on my way home from school everyday to see my dad and Cisco. There has never been a moment of doubt when I spoke to him.

Once I reached the Cortex, I saw Dr. Snow doing a few tests on Barry in the Medical Bay, giving me a chance to talk to Cisco without having anyone else around.

"Hey, Y/n! How are you doing?" Cisco initiated our secret handshake.

Once we completed the difficult handshake, I responded. "Okay I guess. Have you seen my dad around?"

Cisco's eyebrows creased as he thought. "I don't think he's even come in today. Are you sure he's not at your-" He stopped talking and looked at me with threatening eyes. "Aren't you supposed to be in school, young lady?"

I laughed as worry began to fill my stomach, something I've never experienced while talking to Cisco.

He continued. "Y/n! You're a junior in high school! You should be there and enjoy it while you still have the chance."

Shaking my head, I sat down in a white swivel chair. "I was worried about my dad."

"I could track him?"

I felt my face light up as I nodded my head quickly.

Just then, Barry and Dr. Snow walked over to the desk that Cisco and I were sitting at. "What's up guys?" Barry asked, opening a water bottle.

Only focused on finding my dad, I didn't respond. Barry raised his voice a little. "Guys?"

I rolled my eyes. "What?"

Cisco sighed as he shook his head at my childish behavior. "We're trying to find Dr. Wells. Y/n said she can't find him anywhere."

"He told me he was going to be out today," Dr. Snow said, her voice filling with concern.