Earth Jumper Pt. 2 - H.R. Wells

Requested by whydontwe_squad_2k18

----------

It had been three weeks since H.R. proposed. Your wedding was a small one, only your closest friends coming. It might not have been your dream wedding since you were twelve, but it was absolutely better than perfect.

You and H.R. bought an apartment only a few minutes away from S.T.A.R. Labs, just in case anything ever happened and you needed to be there quickly.

"Living with you is way better than living with Cisco," He said after the first week of living together.

"Oh, I know. I'd have rather live with myself than with him for the last eighteen years," You commented, rolling your eyes.

"It's not that he wasn't fun, because he is a great guy, he was just really messy. Now I have you to help me clean!"

You laughed lightly. "I guess that's true, but I don't like to clean all the time," You said as you began to put away a few blankets that were scattered over the couch.

"Uh huh," H.R. said skeptically, clicking his tongue.

You looked down and stopped what you were doing. "Oh."

"Come on," He said, taking the blankets out of your hands. "You need to rest."

"No," You insisted. "I'm not due for at least another..." You stopped, a major cramp taking over your lower abdomen.

"You were saying?"

"Week," You groaned, sliding down the couch.

H.R. walked around the couch and sat down next to you. "Listen to me. You need to sleep. I'll call Barry and ask him to speed clean if I need to."

"No, I can do it."

"You're barely sitting up by yourself," H.R. argued, his arm now supporting your upper back.

"Whatever."

H.R.'s voice got high. "Just let me help you." He dragged out the word you as he tried to help you take off the jacket you were wearing.

You slapped his hand off your jacket. "Don't touch me. I can take care of myself."

He chose his words carefully as he continued. "I know you can take care of yourself, but I want to help you take care of yourself. You deserve it."

On the outside, you looked like you were about to scream at him to get you food or something, but on the inside you wanted to jump up and hug him. You really wanted to, but you just couldn't find the energy.

That's one thing that sucked about being nine months pregnant. You felt like crap all the time and you'd always have the weirdest mood swings.

"Okay," was all you said as he put a blanket over you and started to clean and put stuff away that were still in boxes. Aww, you thought. He's so sweet.

----------

You woke up later to the sound of whooshing around the room, flashes of yellow surrounding the entirety of the area.

Once the whooshing came to a stop, you looked up to see Barry Allen looking around the room.

"He really did put you up to this, didn't he?" You laughed, shaking your head.

"Did I put everything up right?" Barry asked, wiping his forehead. Everything looked neat and clean.

"As long as I can find where the food is, I think it's alright," You replied.