Earth Jumper Pt. 3 - H.R. Wells

Requested by butterflygirl44

----------

"No, Cisco. I have not thought about putting the baby in a giant slingshot and seeing how far she could go over Central City." You walked through the busy streets of the city, talking on your phone to Cisco on your way home from work. 

He laughed over the phone. "Don't tell me you don't think it's a good idea. That baby could go far and you know it!" 

You scoffed. "I am not letting you baby sit my child ever." 

"Okay, okay fine. Maybe that idea was a little far fetched," Cisco commented, his voice high and quick. "But I do want to baby sit your child and I promise I won't do anything stupid if I ever do." 

You walked up the stairs that leads to your apartment door as you set down your bag to get the keys out to unlock the door. "Fine. I'm making Caitlin stay with you if you ever do though." 

"Oh yeah!" Cisco yelled as you opened the door. You, however, never responded as your phone fell from your hand. 

You couldn't believe what you were seeing. Right in front of you was H.R. with a half naked girl on top of him. 

"Y/n? Hellooooo?" You heard Cisco saying from your phone. You ignored it as you continued to stare at the sight in front of you. 

Your face fell as you shook any tears that were beginning to fall from your eyes and spoke quietly, "Get out." You pointed towards the door as the girl quickly left, giving H.R. a quick wink before leaving.

How could he?  Your head was spinning as you just stared at your husband. 

"Y/n..." H.R. began, looking down at the ground. 

You shook your head. "Please, don't say anything. You can make your choice, simple as that. Either stay here and continue the commitment you made with your wife, or leave." 

He sighed and looked around the room silently. You gave a quiet laugh and rolled your eyes. Of course he's thinking. He doesn't want you. You felt tears begin to fall down your face but at this point you didn't care. The fact was that he was considering leaving you, and your baby. 

Then that's that. 

He silently walked over of the apartment, leaving you. Forever.

----------

You jumped up from your bed and wiped your face, which was wet. You groaned and went to the bathroom to dry off your face, which you realized was wet because you were crying in your sleep. 

Is that even possible? 

Once you laid back down in bed, you suddenly remembered why you were woken up so suddenly. You quickly shot your head to the left and saw H.R. sleeping peacefully. You sighed as relief washed over your entire body. 

He was still there. It was just a bad dream. 

You couldn't help yourself as you slowly pushed yourself under one of his arms and cuddled into him, not wanting him to ever leave your side. 

You felt him begin to stir as he wrapped his arm tighter around you.

"Hey," H.R. whispered. You kept your eyes closed as you continued to keep yourself as close to him as possible, feeling as if you didn't stay next to him he would slip through your fingertips.

He laughed lightly as he wrapped both his arms around you and kissed the top of your head. You burried your head into his chest, making sure he was really there.