03

every school had a bully.

lois rothchild. with luscious hair and soft features, you couldn't not adore her. born to a mayor and a lawyer, she was destined to rule.

kiera velasco. where as everything in her best friend were soft, kiera was all rough edges. she was fiery and cunning. she was hard to love, that's why you were a conundrum to me.

clyde delrogh. he's not a bad boy. or a jock. he's an evil mastermind who used words as his weapons and will make sure that you will bleed with it.

ray quantum. bright mind, dark skin. cloaking himself in the flag of six prideful colors and using it as his weapon, his advantage. strangling the others like him in the neck with it. nevermind the fact that he was also hiding about his true self once.

rowan jinx. the poster girl for teen pregnancy. i was once fooled by her warm eyes and bright smiles. they do say that we looked alike, i still wonder what made her different from me. what made them pick her instead of me.

vincent ceasen. your cousin. he was dumb but eternally beautiful, you both had that deep dimple on the left cheek when you smirk. he watched and laughed shamelessly as his friends torture those beneath them.

jax mccoy. the typical, self-absorbed manwhore. he got kicked out for sleeping with the english teacher on junior year. despite transferring to the public school, he managed to find ways to continue terrorizing our school.

ayo clavox. lois' candyboy. he disguised his perverted doings and malicious thoughts with his cheeky smile and servicing the church as an altar boy.

altogether, these names made up my hit list. and yours was scribbled at the bottom in red ink.