the best friend~kyle broflovski x reader

Start from the beginning

“where to next?” (y/n) asked.

“i dunno...i’m getting kinda tired,” kyle said.

“oh, okay,” (y/n) said, “we could go back to my house.” kyle stared at her. “well--er, if you want,” she added quickly.

“sure,” kyle said as casually as possible. “shall we go now?”

“of course,” (y/n) giggled.

as kyle and (y/n) walked back towards the quiet mountain town of south park, they laughed and giggled and linked arms, like any best friends would. except...kyle thought of (y/n) as something more.

(y/n)(l/n).

her.

just the name gave kyle a warm feeling inside him. she and kyle had been best friends for four years. now they were in the seventh grade and thirteen years old. kyle had liked (y/n) and her beautiful personality since day one. she was always there for him, when the rest of his guy friends weren’t. she understood him.

the two turned onto (y/n)’s street and approached her house. her house was small and quaint, but it felt warm and cozy and homey inside. she opened the door and kyle walked in with her.

“(y/n)? is that you?” her mom called from the kitchen.

“yeah,” (y/n) said, “and kyle's here, too. do you mind if he stays awhile?”

kyle blushed at (y/n) saying his name.

he always got goose bumps when his own name got uttered from (y/n)’s beautiful rosy lips. she looked towards kyle and smiled innocently at him.

“it’s fine with me,” (y/n)’s mother called back, “he can stay for dinner if he wishes.”

(y/n) glanced adorably and suggestively towards kyle, and he couldn’t help but turn a subtle pink in the cheeks. he glanced around the room, not trying to seem too eager to stay at her house for dinner.

“well, kyle?” (y/n) asked. “would you care to stay for dinner tonight?”

“i’d love to,” kyle said.

“cool,” (y/n) said, “so...um, wanna go upstairs?”

kyle tried not to think about going up to (y/n)’s bedroom in a sexual way. why was his viewpoint changing just now? he’d been in her room many other times and it wasn’t weird or awkward. but now...all kyle could think about was pinning her to the bed and kissing her passionately. (y/n) was all he cared about nowadays. yeah, he still hung out with stan, cartman, and kenny, but other than that, (y/n) was the only person he thought about.

“...kyle?”

“wh - huh? oh, sorry,” kyle muttered, scratching the back of his neck nervously, “sure, let’s go upstairs.”

(y/n) smiled and started up the stairs slowly, glancing back at kyle often and smiling. kyle followed her, staring at her shiny (h/l)(h/c) hair as it bounced on her back as she walked. finally, (y/n) opened the door to her room and once kyle entered, she closed the door. kyle got shivers down his spine when the door closed.

“so, what d’ya wanna do?” (y/n) asked happily.

if only kyle could tell her what he wanted to do...he wanted to confess how he liked, maybe even loved, (y/n) for a long while, now. he wanted to tell her that he cared about her and he wanted to be her boyfriend. he wanted to hold her closely and kiss her softly.

“hey, you’re a good artist, right?” (y/n) asked.

kyle looked up from his hands quickly. “huh?” he blurted out.