Chapter 4 ~ Play Dates and Guitar Lessons

Hey guys! Quick authors note... I won't be able to update for a couple days cause I'm busy over the weekend, but I will try my best to upload ASAP! (:

DISCLAIMER: I do not in anyway own One Direction!

Warning! There will be a tiny bit of swearing in this chapter, but not much because I don't like cursing... Okay, onto the chapter! (: x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Zayn's P.O.V~~

I sat there in class, staring at the back of this beautiful boys head yet again. You'd think after 5 years, you would get over a crush right? Wrong. I've liked Liam for as long as I can remember now, and it doesn’t seem to be fading away... If anything its coming on stronger.

I banged my head on the desk a little too loudly, as the teacher turned around. Shit. "Is there a problem Mr Malik.?" She questioned, her eyes piercing into mine. "No miss." I said as I realized all eyes were on me, including Liam's...

Oh Liam, you and your beautiful soft brown eyes, your beautiful hair that seems so messy yet so perfect at the same time, your incredibly strong muscles and ab - snap out of it Zayn!

I looked up to see the teacher had continued on with her lesson, that I was really paying attention to... (Note the sarcasm there?) And glanced up to the class room clock. 5 minutes... 5 minutes until freedom.

After what seemed like 5 hours, the bell finally rang which (finally) signalled home time. Or as I like to call it, party time. No, not cause I go to parties and things on the weekend, it's cause the weekend just has that fun vibe and feeling that you know you have no school for another two whole days!

I walked out of the class room and towards my locker, where I found Liam was waiting. "Sup Payne?" I tried to sound cool and confident, when inside I was dying. My heart was pounding and I felt butterflies flying around inside my chest. I never get tired of these feelings though, I just wish I could let them all out...

"Hey Z! I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place tonight, seeing as it is the weekend." He asked smiling at me. Oh that smile... I couldn’t resist it.

"Course Liam! I'll meet you out by the gate?" It was meant to be a statement, but sort of came out as a question. Liam chuckled and nodded. "Cya in a few" He winked causing me to turn my head as I blushed furiously.

Oh that boy... He really doesn’t know the effect he has on me...

After collecting various items from my locker, I walked towards the front gate which Liam and I agreed to meet at. I instantly spotted the brown haired boy, as he waved me in his direction. I rushed over to the boy, eager to get away from school. "You ready to go?" He asked and I nodded straight away, before we started walking to his place.

I'm really going to sound like a stalker now, but I still remembered the entire way to his place since 6th grade. Instead of focusing on the walk, I started focusing on Liam. Liam truly is beautiful, he just doesn’t realize it. When I look into his eyes, I automatically melt at the beautiful pools of hazel and brown I am met with. His smile could light up an entire room - no scratch that - the entire world, if he wanted too!

"Umm... Zayn?" I realized I was staring... again. Oops. "U-Uhm yeah buddy?" I stuttered nervously. "I was wondering... why did you bang you head on the table during class? I mean, I know your not usually one to pay attention a lot, not that I'm trying to pick on you or anything! Oh gosh! Now I feel like such a horrible person and oh Zayn please forgive me! I didn't mean -" Liam just continued rambled on and on.

Oh the poor boy. He doesn't know that I could never be mad at him.

"Li...Li – Li... LIAM!" I shouted, shaking his shoulders. "I would never be upset at you, okay?" I smiled and he smiled back at me. "Okay." He smile seemed to grow wider and my heart fluttered, knowing I was the cause of that.

Eventually we reached his house and bolted for his room, not before greeting his mother at the door. I loved seeing Liam's room, it seemed to change every time I went to his place, which isn't often.

I looked towards the wall and saw a guitar leaning against it. "Huh. I didn't know you played guitar." I looked towards Liam with a questioning gaze. "Yeah, couple of months now... I could teach you, if you'd like?" He asked and I nodded enthusiastically.

I sat down on his bed as he picked up the guitar and brought it towards me, placing it in my lap. He then crawled behind me on the bed and rested his chest against my back, leaning his head over my shoulder. My heart started pounding in my chest as I felt the heat rush to my face as I blushed and turned my attention towards to guitar.

"Now -" He started. "Place your hands here on the neck -” He grabbed my left hand and placed it on a fret. I wasn't really paying attention to the guitar; I was paying more attention to how close Liam was to me. "Now, the hand you have the pick in, you strum around where the hole is." I giggled... That's what she said. Zayn, this is no time for dirty jokes!

"Like this?" I asked as I started to strum a random tune. He leaned over my shoulder further to get a closer look. "Yeah that’s perfect!" He smiled then turned to look at me at the same moment I turned to look at him and I realized just how close our faces were.

I saw his smile slowly fade, as did mine as he started to lean in towards me. If I thought my heart was beating fast before, imagine my heart right now. It was going insane, pounding hard in my chest. I felt his eyes start to flutter close, as did mine when suddenly…

"LIAM! MUM WANTS TO KNOW IF - Oh..." Liam's sister stopped shouting, shocked at the position we were in. I jumped off of the bed, causing Liam to loose his balance for a moment, before gripping the bed frame.

"I - Um - Uhh - Liam, I'm - uh - gonna head home now. Umm mum wanted me by dinner. Nice seeing you again." I stuttered quickly before collecting my things and dashing out of the house as fast as I could.

As soon as the cool air outside hit my face, I could feel the tears coming out as I started sped walking away from Liam's house. I can't believe it! We almost kissed... almost! I just... I should be happy right now shouldn't I?

I wasn't thinking straight as I crossed the road, tears blurring my vision. Suddenly I felt something come in contact with my body harshly. All I remember was somebody shouting my name.

And then it all went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow... You guys probably hate me so much right now... hehe :3

I'm sorry! But this is my favourite chapter that I've writen so far honestly.

Also I would just like to adress something quickly. As you know, there is a character in this book called Becca, and as u may have seen at the end of each chapter I'll write 'Lots of Love, Bec'... Well I really am not trying to refer to myself in Becca's character, she is purely a made up character, and does in no way reflect me. I called her Becca cause I thought the name suited her character, and plus my name isnt Becca, Bec is just my nickname (:

Okay glad I cleared that up! I'll try and update as soon as possible!

Lots of Love ~ Bec (: x