〰 happiness drained(chapter 28)〰

Zayn's POV

"Get the operating room ready what the hell were you doing standing there? " i asked the residents around me while i rushed to the operating room closet. I changed my clothes and headed inside the operating room.

After 3 hours the surgery was successfully done because there was no major damage done to the brain. I removed the gloves and washed my hands. I was given a juice by saheen khalid a classmate of aneesah's. Aneesah i should go tell her the good news.

"Jazakallah " i thanked saheen for the juice smiling, he gave me a pitiful look making me raise a brow at him but he turned and walked away. Strange guy

I changed into my clothes and headed out the waiting lobby i saw Ramadan yelling and crying. He was being held back from entering an operating room by ubaid and sayf who were also crying.

"Ramadan please calm down "ubaid muttered being sobs. What could make Ramadan cry this much and who's in this room ?

"Sayf? Where's uncle? The surgery was successfully done " i looked around for aneesah when Ramadan suddenly held me by the shoulder with a force i can't seem to interpret.

"Ramadan ? What's happening? Your mom is fine she's at the icu.. where's aneesah...i "

"Why did you let her come? " what the hell is he talking about?

"What ?" I saw dr. Fa'iz and dr. Khalil coming out from the operating room as my eyes darted between him and them then suddenly My eyes suddenly widened at the thought why is a neurologist and a gynaecologist coming out from that room.

"Fa'iz, khalil what's wrong? " i walked towards them glancing into the room when suddenly the door flung open and the edge of a bed was pushed by the nurses and the person i saw next made me sat down straight on the cold floor. Aneesah

Ramadan was shaking her uncontrollably while his brothers pulled him away as soon as they pushed her into the icu (intensive care unit), Ramadan turned and attacked my collar bringing my weak legs up again.

"YOU...YOU LET HER GO OUT....WHY? WHY DID YOU LET HER FOLLOW ME OUT?" he screamed into my face which had no expression. Aneesah it's not true right? You're not the one i just saw right?

"Ubaid take your brother home" uncle who suddenly came into view said looking pitifully at his son who sat infront of me crying too. My heart and its walls ached all together, breathing became suddenly difficult. I wish i could try at least to let out what i feel.

"Zayn I'm so sorry but, we did all we could. She had anoxic brain injury due to the head injury if after 24 hours..." dr fa'iz said dropping a hand on my shoulder. Coma? Coma? What about the baby

"And I'm so sorry too but we couldn't save the baby but the culprit is being interrogated by the police right now " dr.khalil concluded and that was it. My heart rang in terror hoping i won't lose the rest part of me which was hanging loosely in the stagnant air.

"Zayn, she will wake up in sha Allah all we need to do is pray " uncle kneeled close to me when i saw ma, papa and yazeed coming our way. I couldn't show you enough care. I was careless, i caused this, I'm the one who should be lying there not you habibty.

"Zayn my baby" maa's knees kissed the floor as she hugged me tears evident on her cheeks. " i heard all that happened... let's pray for her" how i wish someone would understand me.

******

Crying was an ease to bitter situation but, all i felt was a thick thorn picked from the devil's rose garden being crushed with my heart. The more i clasped unto it the more it pained.

"Ya Allah please forgive me for the mistakes i have done to this innocent soul, bring her out of this deep sleep and allow her enjoy the gifts you have for her" was what i prayed for, for 22 hours of my stay here. Alone

Aneesah's mother had woken up yesterday and me being her appointed doctor despite being made president of the hospital i still had to check up on her. She was recovering slowly masha Allah without the knowledge of her daughter's condition. I told uncle i was going to sadeeq's office.

Ramadan's POV

"Habibty i need you to wake up, mom is awake she has been asking where you are" i rubbed her slim now pale hands against mine "i don't know what to tell her please" the tears i thought have dried up filled up my eyes and made their way down again.

"Okay, you won't wake up right? Okay...okay what do you want ? You wanna go to spain? " i sniffed feeling my body going strange " I'll take you to spain, wake up and we'll leave okay ? Away from that husband of yours" her finger moved slightly under mine.

"Yes that's it open your eyes baby girl " her other four fingers moved again slightly, i pressed the emergency button by the wall and the doctor and two nurses rushed in.

"She's moving" He suddenly brought out his torch and flashed it after opening her eyes.

"Hurry up get dr.zayn " he said to the nurses.

"What's wrong doctor?" I asked unable to read his expression as he continued examining her.

"She's awake Alhamdulillah " he said "i didn't expect her to wake up soon but she's a strong woman indeed"

My hands involuntarily clutched unto his lab coat collar "no she's not, she's not awake " i carried something metallic which i don't know what is, behind him and hit him straight on the head with it and he passed out.

I turned towards aneesah who was fluttering her eyes open and swiftly removed everything attached to her hands as she growled in pain. I blocked the blood that was gushing out of her hand with a cotton scarf then, carried her on my shoulder and headed to the elevator and pressed the underground parking lot button.

Zayn's POV

I was over joyous from the sudden news that i couldn't wait for the elevator so, i took the stairs i don't even remember what i wanted to tell sadeeq after seeing him. I mumbled Alhamdulillah all the way, i can't wait to see you habibty neesou. I opened the stairs door and ran to the room just to meet uncle, ubaid and sayf crying there.

"What's going on? Have you heard the good news yet?" I couldn't smile any less.

"Ibny zayn" uncled started walking towards me "aneesah is gone"

"Gone how? I'm sure she's..."

"No" sayf interrupted me "Ramadan took her after hitting the doctor "

"Then let's call him, I'm sure he has his reasons" i mumbled struggling to bring out my phone.

"He won't understand that ibny" uncle said stopping my hands.

"But why? I mean he can't just..."

"Akhi is bipolar zayn" ubaid spoke for the first time sitting on the floor.

What?

Assalamu alaikum everybody i hope you're following I'm sorry for the late update. I don't know what went wrong with wattpad, so they deleted my written chapters and i had to rewrite it. Please vote, comment and share.
Lot's of love. ❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍😍😍👄👄👄