*i love her(chapter 15) *

Zayn's POV

"What the hell is going on with you zayn? "Sadeeq turned me towards him as i felt vulnerable and useless for the second time in my life.

"I love her" i confessed truthfully, my heart slowed its vigorous beat as if i satisfied its hunger"i really do sadeeq" he hugged me.

"Hey i know brother... she's okay, she's fine " my grip on him loosened and i backed from the hug, holding his shoulders.

"Let's go pray fajr I'm sure it will clear your mind " Sadeeq encouraged me smiling and fajr we did and came back. I stood by the door pitying the person behind it.

"What if she dies...i thought i was losing her" i turned and gasped for air holding him tighter "Sadeeq if something happens to her i..."

"Nothing is going to happen as long as you're with her and Allah is with both of you...now go and apologise to that poor girl crying" he pushed me towards the door ya Allah i hope she forgives me cause i said a lot of inappropriate things, I've wronged her.

"Aneesah " I whispered as i entered the room she gasped at the sight of me I guess she looks at you like a monster now. I sat down beside her, my face calming as her Brown eyes searched my face surprisingly before i could say something she did.

"I am so sorry for all the things..i... I've done, I've being irresponsible and selfish would you please forgive me?" She said all at once courageously which she had never been...i noticed traces of tears still on her cheeks.

"Aneesah I'm the one who's sorry because i yelled at you for something that wasn't your fault" I said stretching my hands to wipe the tears,she closed her eyes when my fingers made contact with her skin and opened them again

"No...you were right about everything, you really don't need to apologise "she said her cheeks flushing from the effect of our closeness.

"Can you be more comfortable with this your friend ?" I asked disappointment was clearly seen on her face as she tried to fake a smile but failed miserably, until i added "i mean we have to be close friends to try and work this marriage out right?"She instantly smiled genuinely and nodded.

"I'm sleepy...you should go back to sleep too you have school later "i announced after yawning, she nodded as she obeyed my instruction and handed me the other duvet close to her as i saw her look at the room's couch.

"Don't worry they're comfortable" i said smiling and lied down

"Good night "she said and i chuckled as her saw her snuggle her body closer as sleep stole both our souls.

****

"We aren't sick so please bring something edible" i complained to the nurse who came in with bland food expecting us to eat while aneesah was in the bathroom taking shower,Thank God i called um ayman earlier to send her a pair of clothes,her phone,school bag and other things through our chauffeur.

"We brought food" a voice said towards the door as the nurse exited

"Assalamu alaikum brother-in-law" the three elder brothers of aneesah greeted as they proceeded in.

"You both look hungry" Ramadan announced at the site of me and his sister who was now dressed in her black gown and white shayla sitting on the bed

"Akhi" she squealed almost attacking the three men who laughed at her monkey attitude. OMG i guess she forgot I'm here
I tried to suppress my laughter but failed miserably.

"I knew this would happen"Ramadan said dropping her to her feet while she clung onto him quite a clingy person i guess.

"Neesah is that how you climb zayn like a tree?" Sayf teased dropping the breakfast beside me "I'm so sorry brother-in-law for giving you this monkey as a wife" I laughed Patting his shoulder while she looked at us mouth ajar.