# confused(chapter 19) #

Zayn's POV

   I can't believe hurayrah is here and infront of me. It's been almost two months since i saw her even though it was just two months. I'm suprised she's travelling alone without a muharram. It's a bit dangerous for her even if she's an adult, to travel to a foreign country alone in the name of business trip.

"Aneesah? " i haven't seen her ever since i told her we were having dinner with hurayrah.

"Yes" her voice answered from the room opposite where i stand. I Walked up to it and the door hung open as i spotted her putting on makeup infront of her dressing mirror. She sat gracefully like a queen.

"You're already done?" I asked admiring her blue gown which she paired perfectly  with black shaylah.

  she hummed not minding to look at me from the mirror which gave out her beautiful features.

"Okay" i got her message of not wanting to talk to me so, i walked to where my own luggage was waiting for me cluelessly.

******

  "Can you pass me the water please? " i raised my brows waiting for any action from the woman sitting infront of me but, she wouldn't budge. She completely ignored me and munched calmly on her food.

"Sure" hurayrah who was sitting beside me said standing up to grab the jug while i saw a glare being directed towards her. I think she's jealous ha ha ha this might be fun.

   We continued having our conversation while i dared a few glances towards the angry bird who constantly hits the fork against her plate as if it's at fault. The moon was out and beautiful making this lady even more beautiful and her blue gown doing it's own job of making her glow more. You're spectacularly beautiful habibty. I love you to the moon and back, i feel loved because you care for me.

  "I'm done, goodnight to you two" she dropped her fork glaring at me and stomped inside the house.

"What's with this your wife?" Hurayrah asked me confused "she's suddenly polite, the next minute she's angry" raising her hand sarcastically up.

"I think she's jealous " i smirked raising a brow at her while she laughed earning a smile from me.

"She would be, I'm very beautiful " pointing towards her dimple while i laughed hard. "I just hope i don't get murdered "

"That's absurd " i blurted.

"I think she likes you then, at least nobody hates you" we laughed again and called it a day.

  I didn't want to wake her up by opening the door so, i stood next to the beautiful swimming pool admiring the reflection of the moon which  illuminated colours i can't name on the water.

Masha Allah

Aneesah...it means that you like me even if it's just a spoonful, i wish you could stand here and hold unto my cold hands instead of letting them being embraced by the warm room of my pants.

Aneesah POV

Next day

  ' How could he? Completely ignoring me, me his wife? I'll show both of them just wait' i can't even concerntrate on what I'm reading ouff!

  A soft knock came through the beautifully decorated wooden door 'ah i love spain'

"Aneesah can i come in ?" Zayn's voice came through.

"No" i replied shortly now aneesah is present. I flipped another page of my anatomy textbook frowning slightly.

"Why?" I could imagine him blinking cluelessly "We're going to laberinto monte san pedro " i immediately dropped the heavy book and  jumped towards the door and swiftly opened it revealing the annoying husband.