***Good news Bad news(chapter 27)***

Zayn's POV

We returned back to our house after aneesah was done with her tests after overcoming her family's protest that we should spend more time and she also recovered completely. she's now beginning to exhibit my working habit and also being serious as soon as she saw the examination timetable, i also resumed work. Three days ago maa called asking why we're back so early, i told her aneesah was eager to go back to school so the secret was a bit safe i guess.

"Dr.zayn the operating room has been set up " sultan an intern told me as i sipped my coffee.

"Okay I'll be there in no time" i turned towards him handing him the coffee as he took it pushing back his glasses quite a clumsy guy hehe when suddenly my phone rang and the caller ID showed paa.

"Assalamu alaikum papa"

"Wa'alaikum mussalam beta... how are you?" Papa's broad voice pierced my ears.

"I'm fine papa"

"Masha Allah, the board meeting will be after five hours " papa reminded me. The board members are going to vote for a new president for the hospital which is me or the vice president's son uncle tajuddin's son khalid, He's a pathologist.

"Papa i have a 12 hour surgery... i don't think I'll be able to attend the meeting" rubbing my head, i dismissed sultan.

"Okay beta i hope you hear the good news"

"Insha Allah papa ma'assalam" i hanged up and headed towards the operating room. I called the 3rd year students also into the operating room cause it's a complex case, i suddenly scrolled down to aneesah's number and called her too.

*****
"Suction" i demanded as my assistant surgeon did as told until suddenly something crashed down, we all looked down towards the ruckus as i saw aneesah lying on the ground i knew this would happen after acting all like a workaholic for over 3 days.

"Take her out" i ordered her colleagues boldly even though internally i was shaking but it's supposed to be first things first.

"But Sir..." my assistant started as i looked up at him my pair of torched glasses flashed on his face.

"Do you want to lose this patient or go take care of someone healthy ?" I yelled at all of them "take her out and continue observing the surgery" i turned and continued the surgery luckily it was successful. I didn't think I'll be able to complete it without the knowledge of how neesou is but, i hope she's fine.

I was walking to the exit after changing feeling all sore around my neck and leg plus sleepy. I hope i get to sleep, i wonder how the president's election went.

"Zayn Sir " i heard a feminine voice called out behind me and i turned.

"Um ayman ?" I spotted her walking towards me holding a basket.

"Sabhul khayr zayn Sir" she greeted as soon as she stood infront of me.

"Sabahul khayr...but um ayman what are you doing here? Where's aneesah? " i asked all puzzled as i stared down the food basket.

"She spent the night here so, i brought her breakfast" she said smiling as i looked at her confused of her sudden joy.

"I hope nothing's wrong~" i pulled, a bit relieved from my pain.

"Yes nothing shall we?"

"Sure" i replied and followed her sleepily back to the elevator.

"Assalamu alaikum " we said in unison as um ayman pulled the room aneesah was in.