*panic(chapter 14)*

Zayn's POV

"Zayn"

She said my name for the very first time after our marriage, I turned confidently around ignoring my blushing face until it suddenly turned as white as a paper finding a sweating aneesah clutching onto her stomach, she slowly melted to the ground as i held her against my arms, my heart was drumming madly I couldn't move what's this sudden arrest?

"Aneesah, Aneesah " I called as she struggled to say something but her folds closed on me, sweat forming on her forehead.

"No, no please " I was breaking down, I reached out for my phone and called our hospital's ambulance, I was in no position to drive. I held her close to me as tears i don't know the meaning of fell onto her forehead please please ya Allah please don't take her away from me. I was too afraid to check if she was breathing or not but i held her.
After 5mins the ambulance arrived "couldn't you come any faster? " i ranted at the residents "I won't spare any of you if something happens to her" we managed to get her inside and i held her hands praying for her to wake up.

****
Next morning

"Don't worry, it was just menstrual cramp and she'll be up in no time" Dr.hafeez a gynecologist at our hospital said resting back on his office chair smiling and I let out a sudden breath of relief i didn't know i was holding onto.

"Thanks a lot hafeez, i thought something was wrong since you brought me to your office " i leaned back against the chair and let out a yawn covering my mouth. I slept the whole night beside a sleeping aneesah.

"No, you were just so worried...I'm sure that was why you couldn't examine her" he added "I'm happy you've got someone like that " I weakly smiled not clearly understanding what he's saying, when the door of the office gave it's way letting in maa and paa this isn't good

"Assalamu alaikum Betaa what happened to my daughter? " mom asked worried and shaking my shoulders

"Nothing serious maa calm down please " I said standing up to take her to a seat next to paa who was being greeted by Dr.hafeez

"No i won't sit , where is she?" Who the hell told them we were here...ahh this is too much. It's our hospital afterall.

"Umm...mom can we talk outside while we walk to the room she is?" Luckily she nodded as paa nodded too approving we go out. Dr. Hafeez must've told him what happened.

"Maa.. umm...she fainted because of...umm..." i was blushing stupidly i should act professional but who am i kidding ... I'm talking to mom

"Is she pregnant?" Mom blurted as we reached the room...i could swear my whole body turned beetroot as i peeked through aneesah's glass room window hoping she didn't hear it cause they were open ya Allah. Mom can be really embarrassing wallah.

Aneesah's POV

The last thing I saw was him as pain struck through me, i fainted when he held me close to him saying things i couldn't register...now again i thought i was dying but no, the moment i flickered my eyes open i was met by the reality that I'm still alive , a bright light found it's way into my slightly opened eyes, slowly adjusting to it i fully opened my eyes to a white ceiling. I discovered i was in the hospital and it's now 4:07am indicated by the wall clock whose sound was the only thing being heard. All events of yesterday flashed through me and suddenly remembering it was my cramps and i forgot to take the pain killers, i mentally palm faced myself. I was still in my gown trying to sit up when I heard zayn's voice coming through

' Is she pregnant?' Was what i heard next which was asked by a voice like zayn's mom and I quietly lied down again and closed my eyes breathing normally pretending to be asleep as the screech of the door indicated they came in.

"Maa she..umm..just had severe cramps and fainted " i heard zayn's voice say as i felt zayn's mom's hand on my hands.

"Alhamdulillah at least she's okay...shafakillah habibty" stroking my hands " tell her i came by when she wakes up" she left and the sound of the door was heard, I felt his presence close to me after some minute, so i opened my eyes to see him seated on the chair next to my bed...he looked tired, worried and i guess sleepy,his hands were in his hair supporting his head with his hands...

"Umm...zayn" i tried to uttered drawing his attention as he lifted his hair to look at me "I..." but he interrupted me walking up to where i was seated

" you what aneesah?...you know something? You're not qualified to be a doctor " he said angrily as i felt tears blurring my image of him, he has never raised his voice at me before "You can't take care of yourself then, how do you take care of others around you" the warm tears found their way down my cheeks as i sniffed

"Zayn I..."

"Don't ever call my name again...you call yourself a wife and you can't take care of yourself, me and every other person...even umm ayman is dead scared for you" he continued while my tears flowed without a stop

"Hey calm down you're being too harsh on her" Sadeeq whose presence we didn't notice until he spoke walking up to zayn tapping his shoulder as he shrugged it off and walked out of the room leaving the two of us shocked at his anger.

"Don't worry okay, he's just worried about you please forgive him "Sadeeq said trying to calm me down and soon followed his friend.

I felt like the air i was breathing suddenly stopped as i cried harder gasping for air I know he was right..he was right about every single thing, I felt mild pain before having dinner i should have took my medicines but i ignored it, since our marriage i didn't do a single thing for him except cook breakfast...i couldn't even thank him for waking me up daily, if mom was here she would have my head for not doing my duties as a wife.

I'm so sorry please forgive me for the mistakes I have done since the day you met me...ya Allah please calm him down and help me have the courage to fix my mistakes..ya Allah forgive me for not paying attention have to him and caring for him.

My phone rang that instant and um ayman's name came up, sniffing and cleaning my tears i answered the call.

"Assalamu alaikum"

"Wa'alaikum mussalam aneesah binty are you crying ? "

"No I'm not " i spoke a bit boldly "How are you? "

"I'm fine binty how are you feeling?" She asked worriedly

"I'm okay now did zayn call you?" I asked

"Yes binty I'm sending you some clothes too. Take care of yourself okay? " she paused a little "zayn Sir was very worried when he called "

"Sure thank you Allah Hafiz "

"Allah Hafiz " and i hanged up. He was so worried something will happen

I prayed fajr and folded the sajjada and lied down again thinking about what i did until i suddenly got called.

"Aneesah "

Assalamu alaikum everybody do you like the chapter...😉😉😉 now press that star for Mr and Mrs zayn yusuf 😍😍😍😙😙😙