*suprise!!! (chapter 19)*

Zayn's POV

"Zayn"

mom called while i avoided aneesah's gaze. This is really embarrassing " can i talk to you for a minute" "privately?" She added giving me the look that says 'you're done'

"Sure mom...but first let me take aneesah to her room" i stretched my hands and she took it looking down blushing and stood up as we took the way to the guest room.

"Zayn where do you think you're going?" We both froze and turned around.... Shit! "Are you taking her to the guest room?" This isn't good

"Umm....i..." i stammered not sure of what I'm supposed to say as she raised her brows walking towards us...both of you follow me" that's all.

She brought us to her room and made us sit giving me a harsh look while she stands up and starts walking to and fro infront of us shaking her head unbelievably, the clicking of her shoes was the only thing that made a sound 'Paa where are you when i need you'

"You two have really disappointed me" coming to a halt she uttered. "You two are married and sleeping in seperate rooms?" "..tell me how you want to work this marriage out ?"

"Immee we're so sorry and it won't happen again " aneesah murmured looking down now I'm more ashamed.

"Habibty it's not your fault I'm sure it's his idea...my spoilt brat" she said shooting a glare towards me. "Now take her to your room and fix things there" she said pointing out. I silently pulled aneesah out to our room without words being said.

******

She has been in the bathroom for over one and a half hour so, i decided to check on her. I knocked on the door as she whispered I'll be out now.

"You okay?" I leaned on the door and whispered.

"Yeah"

"Sure?"

"Umm...i... I'm just..m" the rest of the words were barely heard.

"You what?...i want to use the bathroom too woman." I smirked figuring out what the problem was.

"Okay" i heard her take a deep breath and turned the knob as i stood there waiting.

The door opened slightly revealing a clueless aneesah whose hair was wet,droplets of water dripping down her shoulder. She was wearing a so thick pink nighty which curved her figures well. Masha Allah.

Aneesah's POV

This is so embarrassing oh Allah. I was watching his gaze as i saw his eyes trace my curves i gulped a bit frightened. His hands brushed away my wet hair from my face as he stepped closer to me, i could swear my heart beat was heard all round the big room.

"Now Mrs.Zayn Yusuf can you move so i can enter the bathroom?" What? Is that all? Wait....why am i disappointed?

"Uhh..mumm..yeah sure"i said anger a bit evident in my voice. he moved aside smirking as he entered the bathroom. I feel like smacking him right now wallah.

I just sat on the couch combing my hair since, i didn't bring a hair dryer...expecting fairy god mother to do my hair (note the sarcasm) Unlike his room at home, this one looked livelier. It was blue and red with an office door by the right end of the room. The screeching sound of the door made me turn around to a smiling zayn dressed in his blue and black pyjamas looking at the bed.

"So...umm which side do you prefer?" He asked me referring to the bed as he walked to it.

"Any side is..fine" i spoke slowly and tied my now dry hair into a bun.

"Good night aneesah " zayn said lying down on the left side as he turned off his side lamb, i courageously walked and lied down too whispering a good night i just hope he heard.

******

I woke up to an empty bed the next morning with a slight headache. I walked to the bathroom to perform my ablution and knocked, no answer.i guess he went to the masjid. I performed my prayers, offering my supplication when i heard a knock.

"Please come in" immee came into view still in her white hijab indicating she just finished her prayers too."immee" i smiled and stood up.

"Assalamu alaikum immee" i greeted her while she walked towards me carrying a glass of milk on a tray. I collected it from her and we sat down on my bed.

"Wa'alaikum mussalam habibty did you sleep well?"

"Yes i did" taking the milk from the tray "jazakillah" i thanked her as she patted my head. "Umm...immee"

"Uhmm"

"I've been wanting to ask you this for a while now"

"What is it ?" Looking at me smiling her slight wrinkles visible.

"Why is it that you all share some cultures of India?" She laughed a lot while i remained puzzled.

"Actually binty...my father is indian and my mother is arab, so we used to do both"she smiled and i reflected it too understanding her.

"Immee let me take my bath and come help you in the kitchen" i said standing up to remove my hijab.

"Oh no my daughter is here for just today...so, i can't allow you to do anything" she said walking towards the door "and i don't want to see you downstairs, if you come i won't forgive you" she chuckled and closed the door. I smiled shaking my head choosing a maroon gown and black shayla,entering the bathroom to freshen up.

*****
walking towards the dressing mirror bringing out the small makeup kit i managed to pack. I Applied my khol and liner adding up with a nude lip stain just as i was about to wear my earrings his voice came through. I looked at his reflection Through the mirror he was wearing a white thobe a traditional clothing common in dubai which I've never seen him wear, probably because he spent most of his life abroad. His brown eyes scanned my face too, the look he gave me made a chill go down my spine while he smiled walking towards me. My heart thumped faster as he walked.

"Good morning martee (my wife)" he greeted me his eyes sparkling with sincerity. This man will be the death of me.

"Good morning " i replied dropping back the earring i took as zayn has drained all the energy left inside me.

"No need to ask if you slept well cause...you really did " he smirked stopping right behind me. He cautiously moved my hijab, revealing my right ear. Bringing out a blue emerald stone towards it. I gasped at its beauty trying to turn around

"Sit still" he comanded and i did just that while he fixed the earrings and did the same with the other ear.

"Jazakallahu khairan it's very beautiful " i thanked him reaching for them as i smiled happily.

"You just made them more beautiful habibty " ohh i didn't see that coming.

I couldn't wait to be told i turned red just as he dropped an envelope in my hand. I looked at him completely clueless raising my brows "it's another surprise...so open it" he turned around leaning against the wall so that he could see me completely. I opened the envelope uttering an 'omg', they were two tickets to spain. I lost control that moment and screamed jumping up him like a monkey.

"Omg spain" i screamed strangling him between my arms " i can't wait to go to the tower of Hercules,Las Catedrales and Laberinto Monte de San Pedro " this is dream come true all my life I've wanted to go to spain. His laughed vibrated against me as i felt his strong arms support my back.

" i know i know " i was beyond happy, i felt like flying.

" i love you sooo much" i squealed.

Assalamu alaikum are you enjoying this book like i am? 😂😂 i hope so.... now please

Vote,
Comment and share.
Allah hafiz. ❤❤❤