✔permission & Rights(chapter 29)

Waseem's POV

Akhi is bipolar zayn

I think i heard wrong, it must be a mistake or something. The doors of life were being slammed on my face and my heart sank that instant.

"What?...what d..do you mean bipolar?" I staggered back away from ubaid.

"Yes it's true ibny " uncle confirmed the answer i dreaded hearing.

"But..how... i... we were friends and..." i couldn't bring myself to finish the sentence.

"It happened after aneesah was born" sayf started looking down the floor his jaw clenching and unclenching "Akhi loved her since before the day she was born, he bought her shoes, ribbons and dresses. He'd always make us play the game she wanted even if we had to repeat it on and on" he smiled as he said that.

"Then, one day he was playing hide and seek with her and she told him to blindfold his eyes and look for her, when he finally got to where she was, she was standing by the stairs and he accidentally pushed her and she broke her leg" he was crying at this point while, all i did was wonder if this was really happening.

"He'd hit his head on the wall till it bleeds mumbling ' it's all my fault ' then hide her until he decides to let her go" sayf continued "not even mom could go close to her, he'd harm whoever denies her anything. He was hospitalized for a while and came back home all better, he'd take his medicines regularly until the doctor made sure he was okay to let them go but, today... i don't know what happened.... today"

"I'm going to call the police " was all i could say before ubaid held my hands his eyes vividly terror filled.

"No police in this world could help you because I'm sure their plane has taken off"

"Plane? What plane?" Sadeeq who suddenly came into view asked before i could.

"I'm sure he's getting her out of the country " ubaid concluded his mind in another trance of thoughts.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?" i screamed tears streaming down. I can't find her, i can't see her then do they want me to die slowly every minute?

"What if he hurts her?" I whispered more to my self than the men infront of me.

"Aneesah is the last person he'll hurt on this planet. That i assure you ibny" uncle explained which made me relax a bit "i don't know what to do too zayn, aneesah is a precious gem to me" he looked at his sons "to them....to Ramadan and her mother, i don't know how to start telling her all this" uncle was a cheerful strong man but today i have seen a man whose bipolar son took his accident victim of a daughter and a sick wife in the hospital. I just can't imagine how he feels I'd have to wait and pray to Allah the all seeing and all knowing to guide me through this situation.

Khausar's POV

I struggled to open my eyes after hearing mumblings like i was in a crowd but, the pain in my head couldn't get any better. I opened it halfway and after adjusting to the light i recognized where i was as a plane. A plane?

"Princess? Are you awake?"

Ramadan? It sounds like Ramadan's voice.

"Akhi?" I tried asking but my voice only came out as a raspy whisper. I managed to turn my head to his side and i noticed he was continuously tapping and rocking his legs, his eyes was fixed on me. He had a strange aura around him which i assumed was probably because i had a surgery and could only open my eyes halfway.

"Where are we? Why...are we in a plane?" I barely spoke the pain in my head demanding i close my eyes.

"We're...We're going to spain" what? Span? "You're excited right? We're...We're going to spain princess" he was stammering the whole time.

"Akhi...are you alright? " i just hope he's alright cause he's behaving like...

"I'm fine I'm fine sleep okay, just sleep" now i was sure his illness was back again. I wanted to ask how mom was, where everybody was and zayn is but, the heaviness overweighing my eyes was too much so, i driftted into it without denial.

______________________________

I don't know for how many hours I've been asleep but, i opened my eyes feeling a bit better and in a hospital. I felt a hand on my hand which made me look down the owner,Ramadan flinched a bit as i moved my hand.

"Princess are you okay? Doctor? Doctor? Anybody out here?" He yelled and suddenly the memories of everything that happened before and after the accident, played on my mind. We're in spain, me and Ramadan but why?

The doctor examined me and told Ramadan everything was okay. He had that spanish accent i didn't fail to take into account, all the memories of my stay at the hospital during my honeymoon rushed back. The doctor said i need to stay at the hospital for a few days and he left leaving me and Ramadan.

"Akhi? Why are we here? How's mom and where's zayn?" I asked all at once as soon as his eyes met mine. He was fidgeting his fingers continuously on my bed.

"I..i thought you wanted to come and we'd be staying over here for a while and....and mom is fine and well taken care of"

"But Akhi i want to see mom, zayn and my brothers" i demanded.

"No...no..no you won't not now you'll have to get better first " he started shaking his head never daring to meet my eyes

"Okay, Akhi i need you to go see a doctor okay?" I whispered hoping he'd approve.

"You think I'm crazy too right?" That question made mey heart skip beatS. I quickly shook my head "yes you think I'm crazy" he furiously pushed the table beside me and in a swift second it hit the wall, the contents shattering out.

"You think I'm crazy, you do" he said once again hitting the ecg machine. My eyes closed, i cried out making the pain in my head strike as i cried louder.

Instantly, the nurses came in trying to calm him down and then, later security came in and they held him.

"HOW DARE YOU?"

"STOP TOUCHING ME,PRINCESS TELL THEM I'M NOT CRAZY "

"PLEASE" now ge was crying and it hurt more than it ever did. To see the person who was always cheerful and confident vunerable and all of it because of me.

I couldn't do anything but lie down and cry there. I'm so sorry Akhi for thinking you'd end your life that day on the road. I'm so sorry for being incompetent and selfish with my needs and i promise to fix each and every one of it even if it means me losing my own life, ya Allah please guide me through the right path and grant zayn habiby the strength and endurance to face our absence. Baby i promise I'll return you to dad as soon as possible. Why isn't he moving? I thought it was because i slept too much but the baby hasn't even flinched yet.

Baby? Are you listening?

Assalamu alaikum how have you all been? Believe me i couldn't find a better tittle for this chapter 😂 please forgive me keep up the support and please I'm looking for someone to design a cover for my next book please halah me if you can help 😎😙😍
Don't forget to vote, share and comment ❤❤❤❤❤❤💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💜💜💜💜