𝟬𝟯𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀addictive

Începe de la început

Noora nodded weakly. "Tak, Lani." She said softly.

A moment of silence filled the air between the two best friends.

Noora wiped her now dry eyes, "I'm sorry, I've made this all about myself. How was dinner with the Schistad's again?" She weakly smiled looking up.

Lani gnawed on her lip and avoided her burning eyes. "Have you eaten today? Eskild said you hadn't. And you need to have sugar in your blood stream or else it could lead you to low blood sugar, and possible fainting-" Lani rambled standing to her feet.

Noora furrowed her brows and grabbed her wrist in her hand, "What happened?"

Lani shook her head chuckling, "Nothing. Pizza? Chinese? Mexican? Burgers?" She listed off.

"Lani." Noora demanded, she eyed her friend's face. "Did he do something? Did his dad say something?"

Lani shook her head, "Nei." Gnawing on her lip she looked down at her manicured nails. "We kissed." She said quietly, just above a whisper.

"What?"

"We kissed." Lani said a little louder. Noora gaped at the brunette's words. "Well, um, made out."

"Did he force you?" She asked hesitatingly worried the same thing had occurred to the brunette beside her.

Lani shook her head with wide eyes, "Nei, nei. He wouldn't do that." Noora nodded in understanding.

The two were met with silence once more until Noora spoke up again. "How was it?" She asked raising a brow to the girl.

Lani sighed and looked down. She hadn't really gave it much thought. In all honesty, on her way over to Noora's she pushed the previous hours to the back of her head. Her father remained quiet on the ride over, as she engulfed herself into texting Noora, ignoring the hazel eyed boy's texts and phone calls.

"Lani?" Noora called out placing her hand on the brunette's shoulder, startling her and pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"How was it?" Noora asked, "The kiss."

"Amazing." She breathed out, her cheeks tinting pink as she recalled the moment.

Noora smiled faintly, "That's good, no?" Lani shook her head. "Why?"

"I know who he is, and he has come a long way from who he was." She explained, Noora frowned. "But, but I don't want to get ahead of myself just to be alone again. And, he deserves better." She mumbled.

Noora furrowed her brows in confusion. "Lani, you're as good as it gets. I'm not sure I understand what you mean." Lani avoided her curious blue orbs. "What Sana said, about you being scared to fall for someone-" She parted her lips in realization. "Is this about your mom?" She asked softly.

Lani shook her head, "Not exactly." Noora tilted her head, "I haven't been entirely honest with you or the girls." Noora listened intently, "And, I should probably tell you before it gets worse."