special chapter (two) ✪

"You guys made it!" Xinyi said as she greeted her friends. She led them to one of the tables.

"Yo, Xinyi," Ziyi suddenly stopped in his tracks when he saw his old friends. "Well, well, if it isn't my korean family! How you guys doing?"

"Bro ~" Vernon said, fist bumping with Ziyi. "Are you like the event planner?"

Ziyi laughed, "Not really. This event isn't really my thing."

"I'd rather you host a club instead," Doyeon suggests.

"Hey, that could work," Ziyi approved and bid his goodbye to the guests as he continued looking for Xinyi who disappeared again.

"What are you looking at?" Doyeon asked Changbin who was busy eyeing something in front of them.

"Zeren's girlfriend," He pointed using his mouth. "Wow~"

Doyeon turned her head towards the direction Changbin was pointing at. She frowned as she saw how Changbin was intently looking at the Chinese girl.

She was about to leave when Yoojung grabbed her hand, "Where are you going? The wedding's about to start."

Doyeon didn't answer. "Doyeon. Are you okay?"

The girl in question sniffed and removed herself from Yoojung's grasp. She quickly ran to the bathroom, ignoring the call of her friends.

🍎🍎🍎

Changbin scratched his head as he waited outside the girls' bathroom. "How did I end up waiting for her anyway?"

He remembered what his friends talked about after Doyeon ran off.

Yoojung hit his chest, "What did you say?"

"Ow," Changbin responded, massaging his chest. "And I didn't say anything!"

Seokmin shook his head, "I heard you guys. You were talking about Zeren's girlfriend."

"I was just telling her how Zeren is lucky - oh -" Changbin trailed off, thinking that he understood the situation. "Does she still like Zeren?"

Seungkwan hit Changbin's chest again, "How dense can you get?"

Changbin quickly raised his hand, "Is everyone done harassing my chest? I seriously don't get -"

Changbin wasn't able to finish his sentence because as soon as he put two and two together, he understood what they meant.

Doyeon suddenly walked out of the restroom, bumping into Changbin.

"Oh, you're here," Doyeon whispered, holding some tissues. "Move, so I can enjoy the wedding."

She walked in her tracks but Changbin was still standing in front of her.

"Seo Changbin if you don't move, I'm going to kick -!"

Doyeon stopped talking when Changbin handed a snack to her. "I lost our bet, remember? I know it's late, but here."

Doyeon blinked, not believing the scene in front of her. She took the snacks as their hands brushed together but before Doyeon could pull back, Changbin held it, caressing her hand with his thumb.

"Let's go?"

Doyeon bit her lip as she felt thousands of butterflies moving in her stomach. She held on to the snack while her other hand held on tightly to Changbin's.

"Let's go. Xinyi will kill us if she doesn't see us in the audience."

🍎🍎🍎

word count: 483 words
4/5/18