Chapter 41 - Happy forever.

After Brian understood Roger and Helena, everything was fine. QUEEN released the band's first album on July 13, 1973. Roger and Helena graduated from Biology in December 1973. Helena did not practice as a biologist. She practiced photography, doing photo essays for many Rock and Roll bands, even for QUEEN. The band achieved great success with the album A Night at The Opera in November of 1975 and the song Bohemian Rhapsody was successful worldwide. QUEEN achieved stardom and even after becoming a Rock Star, Roger still loved Helena. The brunette sometimes took pictures of QUEEN also on the band's tours throughout Europe and North America.

Helena and Roger, as promised, adopted the children Peter and Grace and the four came to live as a family. Helena and Roger were married on January 13, 1980, and their godparents and godmothers were their friends. Brian married Chrissy and had children too.

"I love you so much, Leninha, and I'll always be faithful to you," Roger said at his wedding party with Helena.

"I love you too, my love," Helena said, running her hand over Roger's blond hair, which was now short.

The two kissed, in love and Helena threw her ship of flowers and who took it was her friend Alicia, who married her cousin, Ryan. Clare, Roger's sister married Tim Staffell, Lucy and Kevin, Helena's friends were also married, as were Alan and Pamela. Vivian, Helena and Roger's college classmate married QUEEN manager Jim Beach, they both fell in love. Freddie and Mary became just friends, as he had confessed to his friends that he was bisexual. John and Veronica married and had many children.

Shortly after being married, Helena discovered that she was pregnant with Roger. The first legitimate child of the couple was Felix. Then came Rory, Rufus Tiger, Tigerlilly, and Lola. Besides Peter and Grace.

In total, Helena and Roger had seven children, one large family. Helena worked for a time as a photographer and the other was with her children and Roger whenever she could with her children when she was not on tour. And Roger never betrayed Helena and she betrayed him.

The saddest moment for all was Freddie's death on November 24, 1991, when the singer died of bronchopneumonia due to AIDS. Everyone has suffered a lot, especially Helena, who has become close friends with the singer over the years.

What would QUEEN be like without Freddie? Brian, Roger and John were lost and the three decided to give them a great time to recover from their friend's death to record a posthumous album.

And the posthumous album came in the year 1995. The name of the album is called Made In Heaven. Over the years, Helena has always been with her husband, loving him and respecting him. And even as Roger and Helena got older, they were still beautiful and an extremely passionate couple.

Subsequently recording the album in mid-2006, Brian and Roger, decided that the show should continue, even without Freddie and invited Paul Rodgers to participate in QUEEN, being as a vocalist and Paul accepted. John Deacon then said that for him QUEEN would only be with Freddie and decided to retire from the song. He continued to take care of the group's finances, however, never again performed live on stage again. The last time was in 1997. The return of QUEEN with Paul Rodgers was well received by the public, however, Freddie will always be alive in the hearts of all fans around the world.

The years went by and everyone was aging ...

In 2011, young Adam Lambert won American Idol. And it charmed Roger and Brian and had been invited to be the new lead singer of QUEEN, along with Paul Rodgers who had already left.

Subsequently, came QUEEN + Adam Lambert.

- Will you support Bri and I, my love, with a new singer in the band? Roger asked affectionately on Helena's face.

"Of course I support my love," Helena said, kissing her husband. "Rog, over the years, I've always stood by you, supporting you, but also scolding you when you deserved it." She smiled.

"She was always sweet and kind to me, but very angry when I deserved it," smiled the drummer. "Even our quarrels, fights, ended up funny. Do you remember when we "hated" ourselves in college?

"I remember." She smiled. "We were in love with each other, but we were proud, stubborn, and we did not want to show any kind of feeling to the other students.

Roger smiled and kissed his wife.

"I will love you forever, my love, forever," said the drummer.

"I will love you forever, my love," Helena smiled.

It's 2018, and Roger, about to turn 69 and Helen, about to turn 65, show that when there's real love, neither time nor trouble can turn it off.  ❤❤

Helena and Roger, a couple who started fighting, if "hating" and with the differences discovered love, amid so many adversities. ❤❤❤