Chapter 36 - The Dating

April 1973

During the month of April, QUEEN took many photos for the release of the band's first album. Helena and Roger were not dating yet, but they were sneaking back together, and only Alicia and Clare knew the news and they were very willing to form a real couple.

At the orphanage, Roger continued his volunteer work alongside Helena and the children already saw them kissing and Grace and Peter were happy, saying that they are both a passionate couple.

As for the sect, it is very quiet and this worries Helena and Roger, but, they are attentive to any problem that may arise and they have to face the sect. Vivian is also alert to any danger.

Saturday, April 28, 1973.

Roger had taken Helena to the movies to watch a comedy movie. During the film, the two ate popcorn and Roger took Coca-Cola and Helena juice. They had fun during the movie show.After the movie ended, Helena and Roger went to a diner in front of the movie theater. Helena ordered a hot mix with only cheese, chips and milk shake.

"I want the same order as hers," Roger said to the waiter. "But I want twice as much of it.

The waiter smiled and wrote down the order and left.

"Rog, you're going to be sick of eating so much," smiled Helena. "You do not have to make the same request as mine, just because I'm a vegetarian, if I wanted to, I could have asked for a cheesburger.

- I'm not willing. I decided to make the same request as yours, but for me it has to be double. "Roger smiled at her kissing the brunette's lips.

Helena smiled at him and filled him with kisses.

- During the week I will do exercises, not to get fat, because, now the night I have eaten a lot of popcorn, juice and now I will eat again, as for you, my kitten just does not get fat because it has no tendency even, "Rog," Helena said, kissing him.

"I love eating and your food so it's so tasty that it's impossible to eat just once." He smiled at her as he kissed her lips. - My little cat, my little one.

Shortly after their request arrived and the two ate and talked about QUEEN, college, many things. What was not lacking was a matter between them, and Helena and Roger called attention to her beauty. After they finished eating, Roger called the waiter and paid the bill. Then the two of them headed for the parking lot and got into Roger's car.

"Rog, you should have let me pay my share, it's unfair of you to have paid for everything, I did not like it," Helena said looking at him.

"But, kitten, I wanted to pay you, after all, it was I who invited you and you had already paid for the popcorn and the drinks," Roger said looking at her. "I wanted to please you kitty and your boyfriends do it to your girlfriends."

At that moment Helena looked at Roger and he looked at her.

"Well, we've known each other for over a month," Roger said, watching her and Helena felt her heart racing.

The brunette looked at him blushing and smiled tenderly and he smiled back.

"You make my heart race, Leninha," Roger said. "More and more. I admire you more and more, for your beauty and your character.

Helena heard him smiling and stroked her long blond hair and he closed his eyes with the brunette's touch and then smiled down at her and kissed her.

"I also feel my heart racing whenever I'm with you," Helena said, stroking Roger's face. "And I finally know your beautiful qualities and flaws as well.

Roger kissed her affectionately and caressed her face and they hugged and kept kissing inside the car.

"We'd better go home, kitten." She smiled.

"Before we go home, I have something to tell you," Roger said, slapping Helena's lips.

- What? She asked looking at the blonde.

Roger takes a small box of black velvet from the pocket of his pants and hands it to Helena.

- Another gift? - She smiled.

"Open it," he told her.

Helena opened it and saw a silvery, smooth alliance.

"Wow, the ring is beautiful." She smiled and looked at Roger. "But what does this mean, Rog?"

Roger picked up the ring and held it.

"Leninha, do you want to date me?" Do you want to be my girlfriend? My girl? He asked soothingly. "I'm in love with you, completely. I love you.

Helena smiled at Roger with tears in her eyes .

"Of course I want to be your girl, your girlfriend." Helena smiled excitedly. "I love you too, kitten. Love grows in my heart.

Roger smiled at her and placed the engagement ring on Helena's right hand and kissed her hand.

"I promise I'll never betray you that I'll always respect you, Leninha, you're different from all the girls I've been to today," Roger said excitedly. "I'll be a loving, caring boyfriend and I'll always give you love, love, I'll be your friend. I love you, my brunette.

Helena was crying and she hugged him hard.

"I love you, my blond," she said to him. "I will be faithful to you, always loving you and respecting you, my beautiful boyfriend.

The two looked at each other again and then kissed each other again on their lips in a loving, loving way. Helena and Roger really gave in to love, something impossible to think of when they met.

To be continued.