Chapter 35 - The Kiss

After Roger and Helena informed the students that they were friends again, the two worked together at the College Student Guild and were chosen as the two most intelligent students of the biology course to participate in the Biology Olympics, competing with other universities. The two will now also have to study hard together, as the Biology Olympiad will be held in July and they also continue their work in the orphanage, in volunteer work. Roger was fond of all the children and he had promised that when he was a famous musician and had a lot of money, he would adopt Grace and Helen would adopt Peter. Both are dear to every child and have done many things through the orphanage.

As for the sect, it remains silent for the time being, but, they watch it all, and Helena and Roger are attentive to anything suspicious of them and Vivian, the other biology scholar, from their room.

The weeks went by and everything was calm.

Saturday, March 17, 1973.

After a day of photo shoot, with the boys and around five in the afternoon, Helena went home, but rather invited Roger to dinner with her, because her parents would have dinner with a couple of friends. Helena told Roger that she would make dinner and that they could watch the movie The Godfather next. Roger accepted and said he would take a glass of wine.

About eight-thirty in the evening, Helena finished cooking dinner, when the bell rang. The brunette with the apron and underneath, a dress looked into the magic eye and saw that it was Roger. She smiled and opened the door for him. Roger smiled at her and they hugged each other affectionately and kissed each other on the cheek. Roger held a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates.

- Did you bring any chocolates? She asked smiling.

"You love chocolate." He smiled. "You can eat after dinner.

"You'll help me, then, I will not eat it all by myself." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for the box of candy."

Roger smiled and followed her toward the kitchen and put the bottle of soft red wine on the table and the candy box as well. Helena finished cooking a grilled chicken, which Roger liked.

"I'm a vegetarian, but I know how much you like grilled chicken and I'm preparing for you." She smiled.

"There was not much work to do, Lena." He smiled at her. "The smell of food is wonderful.

"You can sit down, Rog, I'll get the lasagna out of the oven." - She said.

Helena took a plate of lasagna from the oven with four cheeses and placed it on the table. Then he took the two pieces of grilled chicken from Roger and placed it on the table as well and still removed a green salad from the refrigerator. Roger opened the wine and poured the drink into a glass for Helena and another for him, smiling. Helena served a piece of lasagne for the blonde and put it on his plate and put some green salad as well and the grilled chicken. And she also put food on her plate.

"I hope you like the dinner," said the brunette. "This is the first time I make this lasagna recipe four cheeses.

"I'm sure it's delicious," Roger smiled at her. "You cook very well, Leninha. Before dinner, we will make a toast, our friendship, our complicity and nothing and no one will separate us from here health, Leninha.

"Cheers, Rog," Helena smiled, and they took the sip of the wine.

Then they began to dine, and Roger praised the food prepared by Helena and smiled.

"I said the lasagna would be tasty." It's delicious, congratulations. I love lasagna with four cheeses. The grilled chicken is also good, the salad. It's all very good, Leninha, thank you for preparing this delicious dinner for us. "The blonde smiled .

"I'm glad you liked it." She smiled. "Thank you, Rog.

Roger repeated the food once again and at the end he still ate Fairy Cake Helena had prepared, as it is Roger's dessert. They were both in the kitchen and they laughed and talked. After dessert, Helena placed all the dishes and cutlery in the sink, and Roger helped her. While Helena was washing the dishes, Roger saw on the living room shelf, LP's of bands Helena liked.There were The Who's, Hendrix, The Beatles LPs of musicians and bands that Roger also loved. After a while Helena appeared in the living room and the blonde would put an LP of The Beatles, Abbey Road and let it play. Roger took the rest of the bottle of wine and put it on Helena and he and the two also ate the chocolates he had brought.

"Do you want to get me drunk?" - Asked the brunette looking at Roger - I am not accustomed to drinking anything alcoholic.

"You will not get drunk," Roger said, looking at her and smiling.

At that moment, he began to play: Oh! Darling from The Beatles and Roger pulled her by the arm .

"Come on, dance with me," said the smiling blond wrapping around Helena's waist.

"Rog, I do not dance very well. Helena said softly and smiling at Roger.

"I do not dance too well, but who cares?" He smiled at her. "Let's dance, Leninha.

"All right, Rog," Helena said, looking at him and smiling.

Helena rested her head on Roger's chest and the blonde wrapped his thin waist gently and kissed the brunette's head. Roger could smell the strawberry shampoo on Helena's black hair, and the blond man's heart beat faster. Helena also felt her heart racing, in a way that was not normal. Helena felt Roger's chest rise and fall as he breathed, even with her eyes closed.Roger caressed Helena's black hair and in the meantime, the Beatles' romantic song played.

"I love McCartney's voice," Helena smiled. "He's my favorite Beatle, and always will be, always.

"My favorite Beatle is Lennon," Roger smiled.

"I just hope we do not argue here to see who is the best Beatle," Helena said, opening her eyes and looking into Roger's blue eyes.

"It's Lennon," Roger smiled.

"It's McCartney." She smiled.

"It's Lennon, simple as that," Roger emphasized.

"It's McCartney, it'll always be McCartney," Helena grinned.

"We'll be in this discussion forever, and we'll never reach a consensus, do not you think?" Roger laughed.

"That's true, Rog," Helena smiled.

At that moment, Roger caressed Helena's face with her thumb and then her hair. Roger looked intently at Helena's beautiful bright green eyes and she looked at Roger's beautiful bright blue eyes and they both smiled. Roger, then began to bring his face close to Helena's and to look at her fleshy lips. Helena was already looking at Roger, her breath racing. Roger stopped the millimeter from Helena's mouth and looked into her eyes and she said nothing, just looked back at him.

Then the blonde touched his lips in a loving, romantic way on Helena's fleshy lips and they kissed passionately and stayed like that for a few seconds until the air was gone for both of them, and they were kissing each other until who looked at each other again.

"Leninha, I-" The blonde began to say. "You've been messing with my feelings in a different way.

Helena caressed the blond's face and her long hair.

"And I'll say the same to you." She smiled at him. "You've messed with my feelings, Rog.

The two of them kissed again, full of love and tenderness, in a loving and intense way.

To be continued.