Chapter 10 - The Poisoned Drink

Friday, March 10, 1972.

It was past seven at night . Helena got in her car, along with her friends Alicia and Lucy who had known each other since High School and Clare, Roger's younger sister. Clare and Helena became best friends. Alicia is a medical student, Lucy is a law student and Clare is a student of Business and Economics. As for friends Kevin and Ryan, they went in their respective cars.Kevin is a student of Business Administration and Ryan makes his PH D in Astrophysics and studies in the same room as Brian.

No one still knew, but, Lucy, had a platonic love for Brian, but when he learned that the guitarist had a girlfriend, he was discouraged. Poor Lucy.

"I hope the performance tonight is incredible, I confess I'm a little nervous, girls," Helena said, driving the vehicle around the London traffic.

"Why is my friend nervous?" "Surely the boys will behave very well."

"I have no doubt about it, Clare, but I mean my photos, my work as a photographer. After all, I'll take the pictures, "Helena said worriedly." And I hope you enjoy my work. "

"Surely they will love my friend, do not worry about it, my angel, it will be all right," Clare smiled.

A short time later, Helena parked her red New Beetle in the parking lot of King's College and the girls got out of the car. They were eager for the presentation.

In the auditorium number four, of the King's College, the boys finished to pass again the sound and once they saw Helena they smiled, but Roger.

- Our lucky charm arrived! He smiled at Brian, walking toward the brunette, kissing her cheek and hugging her tightly.

"Now I'm a lucky charm of the band, is that it?" Helena smiled at Brian.

"Yes, you are our lucky charm." He smiled beautifully once more.

Lucy stared into Brian's beautiful eyes and perfect teeth and boyish smile. Brian greeted the other girls.

- How's Lucy? Brian asked smiling at the girl.

"I'm fine, Bri." She smiled back at him, trying to get his attention, without success.

The girl became discouraged and then sat down in a chair. Clare and Alicia did the same thing, but Helena was already taking pictures of the boys. Roger watched Helena behind her drum.Josephine, his girlfriend, would not be present tonight as she took a short trip to Brighton for her grandfather's birthday. But, Pamela would be present and sure enough, the blonde would spend the night with the blonde, but seeing Helena all beautiful and sensual, Roger once again imagined her in her underwear. Roger has never been interested in a brunette or thinks she is so beautiful, but Helena is an exception, Roger always preferred blondes, but Helena was a goddess of beauty in his vision.

Shortly afterwards the gates were opened and gradually the auditorium was crowded, to the maximum. Kevin and Ryan sat in the same row as Clare, Lucy and Alicia, and behind were Mary, Veronica, Chrissy and Tim.

At eight o'clock sharp, the band started performing and Helena took incredible pictures of the band from many angles. Freddie led them all. He's a real showman. The band performed for an hour and a half, with much applause from the audience, and this time at King's College performance, Roger was able to complete his song, singing it altogether. He looked at Helena in a sarcastic way.

After the presentation Freddie thanked on behalf of the band, all the people present and said that soon he would have more presentations at King's College and Imperial College. As the band finished performing, the boys quickly began to dismantle their musical instruments and Helena showed the photos they had taken to the others and everyone praised her work. The boys after they finished disassembling the musical instruments were toward the car to store all the equipment, then, would speak with the Sheffield brothers Trident Studios, to see what they thought of the presentation, but rather it's asked ram for one of the roadies s gift, which was toward the great cafeteria of King's College which was open and bought some drinks and snacks and took to the makeshift dressing room because they were hungry. And so one of the staff at Trident Studios did. Helena still talked happily to everyone, but after a while she felt thirst and hunger and decided to go to the diner with the girls to make their requests. While they were going, the Trident Studios employee was already taking drinks and snacks to the boys.In the line of the diner, Helena ordered a melon juice with mint and a natural snack. The other girls ordered soda, beer, and salty snacks. They all sat down and ate and drank their snacks.A short time later, Helena got up, saying that she would go to the bathroom, and Clare, Roger's sister, accompanied her. The two of them passed a large corridor, near one of the rooms where there was an improvised dressing room for the boys. The boys had not yet arrived in the dressing room.