Chapter 17 - Jealousy

Friday, July 7, 1972.

Today was the last day of school, and Helena and Roger had gone on vacation to college. Helena got the reasonable marks on chemistry to move on to the next semester. Classes will now return only in the second week of September.

Some things had changed. The young student Alan has become friends with Pamela and the two are getting to know each other better. Pamela is no longer with Roger and the blonde did not think it was bad and Roger became friends with Alan, as the boy wanted. Alan joined Roger's gang but, Roger's group was not just thinking about futilities now, they want to run for Imperial College's Student Guild in September and create proposals for improvement for college students and Helena's group as well . Helena had also been invited to come in September, with her back to classes she started writing in the Imperial College newspaper. The young woman also excelled in photography and biology faculty, also during the first year of academic study, wrote many articles on Biology and other subjects and pleased teachers and coordination.

This summer Friday, Helena arrived at three o'clock in the afternoon at the orphanage, to do recreational activities with the children. Roger, being on probation, must arrive at two in the afternoon at the orphanage and stay there until six o'clock in the afternoon. Helena stays until this time. At the orphanage, both Helena and Roger play with the children and get their affection, but Helena remains jealous of Roger.

"Grace, Aunt Helena can tell you a story, do you want to hear which one?" - Said Helena showing some fairytales for the six year old girl, who has black hair and green eyes like Helena.

"Auntie Helena, I do not want to hear stories, I want to hear Uncle Roger sing to me," Grace said, moving toward the drummer.

Roger smiled at her and set her down beside him. The other children, who painted with Helena, went to meet Roger. Even Peter who loved Helen said:

"Aunt Helena, promise me you will not be mad at me if I go to Uncle Roger?" I like to see him singing and playing guitar for us.

Helena looked at Peter, the little boy with blue eyes and blond hair, just like Roger. In fact, the boy seemed to be Roger's son, while the girl Grace seemed to be his daughter.

"Are you changing me for Roger, to you, Peter?" Helena said visibly upset.

"Aunt Helena, please do not be sad to me. You're still the most beautiful girl in the world, and when I grow up, I want to date you. "The seven-year-old boy stared at the brunette through his big blue eyes.

Helena watched Roger singing and playing guitar for the children and felt great jealousy, since, since the blonde appeared for the social work in the orphanage, it conquered the children.Helena sighed.

"Go with him, Peter," Helena said sadly. "Aunt Helena is going home.

"No, Auntie Helena, please do not go," said Peter.

- Go with him and forget me, okay? She said a little louder to the boy and regretted it.

The little boy looked at Helena, startled.

"Aunt Helena yelled at me," he said with tearful eyes and ran toward Roger.

Helena saw the situation and was pissed off toward the toys guarding them.

Roger played the guitar and sang to the children, but he had noticed how sad the brunette was, moodless, and Peter approached him.

"Aunt Helena yelled at me," the little boy said, sounding really like Roger's son.

"Aunt Helena is not bad, to have yelled at you, Peter," Grace said, sounding like Helena's daughter.

"But she screamed at me," said the little boy crying. "She's sad to me.