Chapter 11 - The Challenge

After the incident at King's College, all Imperial College students knew what had happened. And scholarship students were on the alert under anything that could happen. Roger and Brian were worried and decided to start doing a very serious investigation into this. Ryan, who is not a fellow student, said he would think about doing something to help them too. Vivian was worried and frightened and even thought about leaving Imperial College, but Helena prevented her from doing so and commented that if she did, she would be giving victory to the Seita.Helena commented that they are strong, because the Seite will be unmasked.

After the presentation of King's College, QUEEN performed on March 24 for Forest Hospital employees and Helena once again took the photos of the band's performance and their photos were praised by the band, including Roger, as well as by the band itself Trident Studios who paid her a very good amount of money and said that as soon as she needed it, she would let her know. Helena was very happy with the temporary job of photographing.

In the meantime, Septor had done nothing else, as they are targeted at the moment, they will certainly be quiet, but at the right time they will appear again to all.

April 1972

Early April. Roger continued to be successful with the college girls, for his beauty and intelligence and his group Gangue Taylor grows more and more.

On Tuesday, April 4, at break time, Alan, Roger's student colleague and Helena, went to the drummer to talk to him.

"Rog, can we talk for a moment?" Asked Alan.

"Sure Alan," Roger said, smiling.

"Rog, as you said earlier, I want to be part of your gang, Taylor Gang. Please, make a challenge for me, as you promised. "Alan looked at Roger.

- Are you sure you want to join the group? Asked the blond man smoking.

"Of course I want to, Rog, I admire you, you're my idol," said Alan, smiling at the blonde.

Roger looked at him in amazement. Idol? Since when is Roger someone's idol? Of course QUEEN is still looking for success, but it's still early for Roger to be someone's idol.

"I'll think of a challenge, and this week we'll talk again, shall we?" Roger said.

"Combined," Alan smiled.

Throughout the week, Roger commented on Pamela and other students about Alan and what challenge he should play.

"I can not believe that nerd wants to join our gang, Rog," Helena said, kissing the blonde's lips and he ran his hand between her breasts.

"He may be a nerd, but he wants to join the group, so I'll have to do a test for him, I can not deny it to him," Roger said.

"He should be part of Helena's cut-and-sew group," smirked Pamela. "But getting into our group is a bit too much. But since he wants a challenge, I can give a hint of one.

"And what challenge would that be, Pamela?" Another student in the gang smiled and was curious.

"Tell us soon, my dear, what's your tip for a challenge?" The more tips, the better - Roger said smiling.

And Pamela said her idea ...

Sunday, April 9, 1972.

Today, the Imperial College club was open for students, they could use the pool, tennis court, cycling. It is past ten o'clock in the morning and Helena is around the pool, sunbathing. She is wearing a sexy bikini, valuing her breasts, butt and thin waist. She has dark glasses and her black hair is loose. Next to her was Vivian.