Chapter 08 - The Taylor gang

After Helena and Roger received the letter from the sect, they were attentive to every detail. Vivian had not yet received this letter as a warning from the sect. Either way, the two also asked Brian to keep an eye out, for whatever happened in the PH D group in Astrophysics, he'd warn them both. Helena talked to the rectory and the Imperial College co-ordinator, collecting orders and said that she was investigating all the cases that were detailed, and when she heard of anything she would be sure to inform them.

December 1971.

The end of the year has come. Beginning of December. The London city is full of Christmas ornaments and Helena loves that time. The brunette will travel to Brazil, with her parents, to spend the holidays and college vacations with her Brazilian relatives. She travels on December 20th. Before that, you will still do some college tests and jobs.

Helena and Roger, have only been in the Institution for three months, but the two are already known in the Biology building for all periods, from the first year to the last year. Helena and Roger have become popular, not just for intelligence, because teachers praise the two young people, telling them how smart they are and how they get the best grades. They are known for their discussions, provocations and for Helena to have defied the sect without fear. And she has made speeches, saying to wait for the next step of the sect, because she will do everything to find out who the students are. In the early days of December, when pupils sit on the patio, listening to music, as there are speakers in the large courtyard, Helena got a loudspeaker and challenged the students who are part of the sect to perform , to act so she would do everything to find out who they are.

"Apparently you're afraid I'll find out something from the sect, will not you?" Do not be cowards. "Helena laughed and many students applauded her. - Hypocrite. Come and get me if you're really good.

Roger had, over time, realized how much Helena is a young person with a strong personality and who is not afraid to face things, which she puts herself in front of. The blonde would never admit it, but he loves girls with a strong personality like Helena.

Roger was also well-known at Imperial College for his intelligence, beauty and for being part of the Queen band. For many times, Queen had performed in the college auditoriums, and Rog became the talented, popular, beautiful drummer, the most beautiful drummer in the band, according to the girls' poll. In addition to Pamela, Roger had been with many more biology students as well as other courses and yet he continues to date Josephine, cheating on her and Helena is disgusted by it.

"Any time I go to look for Josephine and tell her everything I know, as much as she does not like me," Helena said to Vivian. "I've already discussed it with Clare, Roger's sister about her brother's bitching. girl only said that she already knows the instinct of the brother and that if one day Josephine knows something will be by the own Roger, after all, Clare does not like the sister-in-law.

"And I think Clare is right, Lena," Vivian said, looking at her friend. "If Josephine knows one day about everything Roger does, it must be for himself.

"I confess I want to tell her everything, but at the same time she may not believe me," Helena said. "But if an hour drives me crazy, I'll tell her everything."

Another fact that is drawing attention in the building of Biology is that now there are the followers of Roger. That's it. There are students who follow the drummer's behavior and thinking.They even created a costume to accompany the drummer. Everyone who belongs to the Taylor gang, uses the Queen's band logo on jackets or T-shirts. It has become popular. While Helena has created the volunteer group with love, in which the people who follow the brunette are doing volunteer work, visiting orphanages, sick children and has collected food to distribute to the poor. Helena has a good heart and cares about her neighbor.