9

Around 12:30 in the morning Azula's alarm went off. The reason she set that was so they would have enough time to create a list, get dressed and run to the store to buy supplies for their Christmas Party which would be happening soon.

All the girls had a quick bowl of cereal and a side of fruit before grabbing their bags and jogging up the huge stair case in Azula's house. TyLee was taking a hot shower while Mai sat on the edge of the bed, pulling out her phone to call Zuko. Azula opened her closet door looking for an outfit and when she turned around holding a gray sweater to ask Mai what she thought of it she realized she was talking to her brother about joining the girls when shopping.

"Alright, love you bye." Mai stood up walking over to her friend, nodding her head. "Yeah that's cute." Azula raised her eyebrow. "So what's up with my brother?" Mai shrugged. "I said he could join us if he wanted to. If he does Sokka might tag along, but they might go out to eat. Who knows." Azula had a sigh of relief. She did not want to have those boys around just in case her and Tylee got 'lovey dovey" on accident.

Once everyone got their shower and outfits picked out it was time for some makeup, hair styles and finally getting dressed.

Azula walked out with a gray sweater, black jeans, gray snake print heels & hair down.

Mai was in a black sweater, black overalls, black heels & her hair braided.

TyLee was wearing a black cropped tank top (and yes she doesn't mind the cold) green and black sweats, hair down as well & black heels like Mai but with more straps & and bag to match.

Getting into Azula's car she hooked up her phone to the AUX cord and set her phone on shuffle. The girls used SoundCloud, Apple Music, YouTube, whatever they needed to us for a good song. Blasting XO TOUR LLIFE3 the girls drove the store and pulling into a parking spot.

Walking in, the majority of people around them were staring at them. I mean it's not their fault they can look amazing?

With Azula leaning on the cart slowly pushing it down each isle, Mai was by her side tossing huge bags of red solo cups from a good distance into the cart trying not to hit TyLee since she was sitting in the cart, blowing a bubble with her gum. An older man that worked their politely asked her to get out of it so TyLee just popped her bubble and gripped the side of the cart and leaped over it, landing perfectly on her heels as if it was nothing and sticking her tongue out at the man. "You're no fun..." she mumbled as Azula giggled with Mai following behind not saying anything yet still glaring at the poor man.

The cart was now filled with 4 huge bags of solo cups, bunch of snacks, a variety of alcohol, balloons, string lights and everything in-between. The girls had a cart each. That's how many dumb things they bought for this party but Mai knew some of it was worth it since she had other things at her place already. Patiently standing in line, Mai turned around looking at the small stands the stores have in like and picked up a pack of lighters, lightly tossing them on the counter. The reason she grabbed those is Zuko texted her saying grab a new pack since he knew people would be asking around to light their cigarettes or blunts.

The cashier was slowly scanning the items and kept looking up at the girls with a curious look on her face. "Having a party?" She asked with judgment in her voice. Azula quickly shot back sarcastically

"Bible study actually." Azula smiled, lightly turning her head waiting for this lady's response yet she had nothing to say.

Once the girls stuffed her car with all the bags Mai got a phone call from Zuko.

"Hey,".... "yeah I mean I guess, let me ask" ... "just us?" ... "he won't mind?" .... "hold up"

Mai lowered her phone and told TyLee to turn down the music just a little. "Guys Zuko told us to meet him at a restaurant, you guys wanna go?" Azula didn't bother looking back at Mai as she was still fixing her lipstick in the car. She just shrugged, "where at?" Mai answered back. "Cheesecake Factory?" TyLee nodded. "I'm down with that." Mai put the phone back up to her ear. "Yeah we'll be their in 30."