4

Azula's alarm went off at 7:00 a.m. Just a little after she usually gets up for school. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. She quickly took a shower, pulled out some clothes and met Zuko in the kitchen. "Ready princess?" Zuko mocked but Azula just scoffed.

Pulling up to Iroh's tea shop Azula pushed the front door open greeting her uncle at the front desk. "Ah, Azula! How nice to see you again!" Iroh gave her a tight hug but then went directly into what she was going to do for her work experience. "I'll go easy on you today. Do the dishes, take the trash out, clean the tables and the windows before 8:00." Azula stood there dumbfounded. "W-what?" Zuko smirked. "That's him being easy. I'd start with doing the windows." Zuko patted her shoulder and joined Iroh in the back office to do some paperwork. Azula did as Iroh and her brother said and surprisingly she finished just in time. Of course she looked and felt like a pile of crap but deep down she felt proud of herself.

"Uncle, I'm finished!" Iroh came around the corner and stood still, looking around at his shop. "For your first day you did fine. Thank you my niece." Azula smiled. Her phone went off in her bag so she answered it seeing it was Tylee. "Hey Azula! Wanna hang out today?" Azula smiled and was about to agree but say the look on Iroh's face. Knowing she had more work she had to sadly decline her crushes offer. "S-sorry Tylee but today I'm working at my uncles tea shop." Tylee laughed on the other end. "You? Azula working? Wait till I tell Mai!" Azula rolled her gold eyes and set her hand on her hip. Before she had the chance to give a witty comment back her uncle cleared his throat, pointing back the the kitchen sink. She had forgotten a couple of dishes. "Tylee I'm free tomorrow. We could hang out if you'd want to still?" Tylee smiled on her end but remembered they were speaking on the phone. "Sure no problem." They then ended the call and Azula got back to work.

Around 1:30ish the front door opened and two girls walked in. It was Mai and Tylee. Iroh greeted the girls and had them take a seat informing Zuko that his girlfriend was there. Azula walked around the corner to pick up some tea cups on one of the tables but then noticed her best friends sitting down talking to Zuko and Iroh. "Azula, hey!" Tylee waved and she sighed. Azula spoke to herself in her mind. "Crap... I don't want her to see me like this. I'm a mess." Iroh called her over as well and she slowly walked over. As all of them were having a fun conversation Azula couldn't stop glancing, blushing and moving in her seat. "God she's beautiful..." when Iroh had to excuse his niece and nephew to get back to work Iroh called Azula over once again.

"Yes uncle?" She wiped her hands with a rag. "How long have you two been together?" Azula raised her eyebrow. "Uncle I'm not with anyone." Iroh had a confused look on his face. "You're not with that wonderful girl Tylee? Seems like you have a crush, and you're not hiding it very well." Iroh started laughing but Azula felt very embarrassed so she pulled him into his office. "Uncle please be quiet. Look, not a lot of people know that I'm..." Azula hesitated to finish her sentence but Iroh knew how she was going to finish it. "I understand, but I want you to know that I accept you for who you are. You're my family. I must ask, does my brother know?" Azula shook her head. "Good... don't tell him yet until you're ready. What about your mother or brother?" Azula shrugged. "Might've crossed his mind but he hasn't confronted me and mother... I'm thinking about telling." Iroh nodded his head. "I think you've had enough to deal with today. Go grab Zuko and head home. I'll manage the shop." Azula took a step back towards the door. "You sure?" Iroh nodded. "Go before I change my mind." Azula hugged her uncle and quickly went back to a plain expression. Iroh hasn't seen this side of her since she was young. Very young.

Azula's couldn't wait until she had all the cash to buy them damn heels but she knew it's worth it to please Tylee.

A/N She works now! Seeing how much she needs left she might need to take on more work but that's for next time. Comment if I made a mistake and please vote for this and my other stories please! Thank you for reading!!