2

"God it's cold." Mai mumbled. "Tell me about it." Azula spoke and when she did they could see her breath. Zuko and Tylee caught up with them and shivered while slowly walking in the snow. "I can't stand this, I'm going inside." Mai opened the schools front doors walking past the teachers who weren't letting students in just because it was still to early for school to start. "Hey stop young lady!" One of the math teachers yelled but Mai gave him the side eye and Tylee stuck her tongue out. "Jesus you guys are childish." Zuko whispered but Mai lightly smacked his arm.

During the middle of English Azula pulled out her phone and opened the group chat all four of them have had forever.

Fire Squad
Azula - Wanna skip the rest of the day??
Mai - we just got here Azula. We might as well just hadn't come at all...
Azula - whatever who is coming🤔
Zuko - can we make it back before practice
Azula - when have I ever made you late to practice Zuzu?
Zuko - alright I'm leaving rn
Mai - tylee you coming
Tylee - I'll only come if some one buys me a new pair of heels
Zuko - Azula just got cash from our dad...💰
Azula - god dammit fine just hurry up me and Mai just left

Mai was laughing at Azula when walking quickly towards the car. "Shut up." Seeing Zuko walk out with Tylee following behind they turned the heater up and automatically headed to the mall. They thought nobody would be here since it was 7:00 in the morning but it was packed and everyone was getting ready for the holidays. "Look at all this stuff!" Tylee pointed to the huge tree in the center of the mall and was running around, smiling and laughing like a 5 year old. Azula was walking slowly checking her notifications when she bumped into someone. "Ugh..." she looked up and saw Sokka, her brothers friend. "Well look who it is... my brothers boyfriend!" She smirked as he scoffed. "Please we aren't nearly as cute as you and Tylee." Azula's smile went away as she had a surprised expression on her face. She knew Sokka was being sarcastic but what she really wanted to know is how he got that idea. "Why aren't you at school?" Sokka raised his eyebrow. "I could ask you the same thing..." Azula set her hand on her hip. "Stop playing dumb and answer my question." Sokka rolled his eyes. "Zuko texted me to come here so he's not trapped with you ladies." Azula snatched his phone out of his hand and read the text. "Whatever. Have your fun."

Azula heard a high pitched yell and she knew that it was Tylee. She got closer and closer to the noise and saw Tylee standing in line to sit on Santa's lap. "Azula! C'mon!" She was leaning over the fence to pull Azula over. Azula shoved little kids out the way and stood close to Tylee. "Why do you make me do this?" Tylee smiled. "Because I want you to be here when I tell him what I want." Azula was about to crush her dreams but let it slide since she was so excited. A lady dressed as an elf was passing out candy canes to the children and when Tylee went to go grab one the lady moved the bucket away from her. "Kids only." Only getting one step in Azula gripped the lady tightly by her wrist and pulled her back over. "If my friend wants a candy cane you will give her one. If she wants more you will stop in your tracks and give her more and if I see you walk past her again I promise you I will have you watch me burn your family alive. Do. You. Understand?" The lady's bright smile dissolved and even the parents and little kids were surprised to hear what came out of her mouth. Azula took one candy cane from the bucket and told Tylee to go crazy and she did. Tylee took a handful and stuffed them in her purse. "Have a wonderful day ma'am." Azula smirked and Tylee giggled. "Thank you baby." Tylee licked the tiny candy cane and that made Azula smile and somewhat blush.

Mai, Zuko and Sokka caught up with the two just in time to sit on Santa's lap. Tylee sat on the left leg, Azula on the right leg with her brother standing behind her and Mai behind Tylee. Sokka stood in line to grab candy canes because he didn't want to sit on an old mans lap and Zuko noticed how much fun Sokka was having grabbing handfuls of candy. "Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas kids! What can I get you?" Mai answered first.

"Knives." Zuko spoke next. "Honor I guess." Then his sister. "A lighter so I can keep my promise I made to your little elf." The old mans jolly smile went away right when Mai answered but he was getting nervous when Zuko spoke them Azula. He cleared his throat and turned his head to Tylee? "A-and you young lady?" He stuttered. "Oh! A pair of heels and..." she leaned in close whispering something into his ear. "Okay say cheese!" The photographer yelled. Mai had no expression at all, you could barley see Zuko cracking a smile, Azula had a fake smile on and Tylee had a huge smile on her face while Santa had fear in his eyes. They all got up and walked away when zuko said something. "Merry Christmas ya filthy animal." Zuko yelled while a huge smile waving at Santa with his other hand in his pocket. "Damn teenagers..."

Walking in a group Tylee finally found the nude shoes she wanted. "Yes!" She grabbed the box but her smile disappeared. "Tylee? What's up." Tylee rested her shoulders and put the shoe box down. "They don't have my size." Azula noticed she was pretty sad so she tried reassuring her about a pair of heels. "Uh.. there there... I'm sure they will come out again." Tylee sighed. "Really?" She nodded. "Yeah, really." She wasn't even sure herself. "We can all go out to eat if you'd like." Tylee nodded. "Is Sokka coming?" Azula's shrugged. "Depends." Tylee sniffled. "He can come. He's kinda funny." Checking the time it was already 11:45 am. It felt like they've only been there for a couple minutes.

Walking past all the beautiful Christmas decorations Azula kept glancing over at Tylee and seeing her getting happier and happier again like she always is. Driving to a near by Chinese restaurant all of them actually got along well with Sokka. Of course the restaurant was packed with other customers so it was loud. Sokka's phone started to ring and it was Toph calling. He hesitated to pick up but let it ring all the way until it stopped. Setting down her drink Mai was quietly having a small conversation with Sokka. "You hesitated." Sokka shook his head. "No I didn't!"

"Yeah, you did." She leaned back in her chair. "Why do you care?" She shrugged. "Cause I see your guys friendship. You act like friends one second then you totally have a crush on her the next." Sokka blushed and looked down at his plate of food. "But that's just me." All of them finished their food and Azula dropped off the boys back at school for football practice and the girls decided to head to Mai's place to chill out until the next day.

A/N
This took some time to write and I hope it's good. Also I put maybe one or two Christmas phrases in here :) I'll continue with zuko and sokka next time and really dabbing into some relationships. Comment if I made mistakes I'll try to fix them! Thanks for reading and happy holidays!