I immediately jolted out from under the covers when I felt a presence on my left shoulder. Seeing Jungkook standing there, I rushed to wipe my face to make it less obvious I was crying. His arm now had a white thing wrapped around it. 

" Come get something to eat. " He stated, turning to walk out. I didn't follow and remained where I was. 

" I-Im good. " I mumbled, causing him to turn around. However, he didn't say a word and just walked out of the room. I don't feel like eating right now. I laid against the pillow, no longer crying, just thinking. My thinking got interrupted as I saw Jungkook return to the room. 

" Eat. " He said, shoving a plate of food at me. I sat up, grabbing the food. The last thing I want to do is make him more mad than he probably is. Jungkook sat next to me on the bed, causing me to tense up. I tried to subtly shuffle away, wondering why he's staying when he is pissed off. 

" So I was thinking that.... if you really want to go outside, I'll take you for a walk with me tomorrow night. " He said, shocking me. I thought he was mad. 

" What? " I said, confused. He was mad not too long ago. Why is he suddenly deciding that I can go out, right after I just burned him? 

" I realized that you probably just wanted to know where you were, not attempt to murder me with sunlight. " I slowly ate the food that sat on the plate on my lap. 

" It's called hunting, not murder. " I stated in response, not taking my eyes off the plate. 

" Pfft. Nevermind, I'm not taking you out. You're using my words agaisnt me. " He responded. I turned to look at him as I finished the food. 

" Is your arm okay? " I asked, gazing at the white thing wrapped around it. 

" I've been around over five hundread years. I've been burnt before. It just hurts like shit. " He said. I began to feel bad. I honestly didn't mean to hurt him. 

" Can I get the walk back for showing concern? " I asked. 

" I was joking, but yeah sure. " The room fell into silence. This whole conversation showed me a nicer side of him. He isn't just cold and rude. He's going to let me go outside, which I'm excited for. I really want to go see that beautiful forest close up. I wonder if theres a lake out there to replace my old lake. I watched as Jungkook left the room, rolling around on the bed excitedly. I had completely forgot about how upset I was earlier. I turned on the TV, trying to pay attention while my keeping my excitement to see all the sights down. I think tomorrow night will be a fun time. 

**AUTHORS NOTE**

so i got references for their eye colors just because it's mentioned a lot and I want to make sure you guys are picturing the same thing that I am. 

Jimin^

Jimin^

Jin^

Jungkook^

Jungkook^

And when Yoongi makes his appearance ^

I was going to only do characters that we have actually seen, but I mentioned Yoongi once without saying his name and I'm pretty sure you all got that lol

Tae's eyes are his IRL color.

( I own none of those images they are all images I found on the good ol' google )

-Eu