The choice

Daniel thought that his members or manager would've found them by now but they've been here for two days. His manager could easily track his phone down so he didn't understand why they were both still there.

You and Daniel haven't talk much either, mainly because of his problem to keep his eyes open.
Jihun often came to the room where you two were held captive. But he didn't give a damn about Daniel. The boy hasn't eaten that much, because of Jihun. He didn't gave Daniel that much food, wanting him to starve slowly

You watched how Daniel would lose his conscious and become paler everytime, you wanted to give him food but Jihun wouldn't let you. Standing in the room untill you finished, even if it costed a few hours. He would stay.
Was it really going to end like this?

Suddenly there was a loud beep, followed by the oh so familiar ringtone. It was Daniel's phone.

You looked at his jacket and saw a glimpse of light, knowing that you had to do something to stop the sound, you tried to jump with your chair. You shuffled and tried to reach Daniel with your tied hands, slowly leaning closer to him to take his phone and silence it.

You leaned closer to Daniel but then you heard a click. Men came storming in and looked at the device that was making sound. One of them took the phone and threw it against the wall, making it shatter and immediately stopping the sound.

Daniel woke up to the noise and tried to adjust his eyes to the sudden illuminated room.
When his eyes were able to see properly again, he saw you getting taken away by men. He screamed but the only thing that came out was a hoarse sound from his dry throat. He tried to free his hands, but it was no use. They already took you and he was met again with darkness, who now was not unfamiliar anymore.

You were taken to a room with Jihun, alone.

"You have one choice." He smirked.

"Either you come with me and I'll spare your precious little boyfriend or you can go home but he will sadly put to sleep forever. Now choose wisely my sweet Y/n"