Zero base pt.1

A/n: I miss zero base😢.....
————————

Daniel: We actually still have a week left. I thought the MAMA awards were this week

Yeah me too, I guess that : Y/n
they wanted to give us free time.

Daniel: so do you want to do something?

You mean together? : Y/n

Daniel: yeah if you want

Daniel layed in his bed in the zero base and could feel sweat dropping from his forehead.
"Ughh why did I say that"

Sure : Y/n

Daniel: what do you want to do?

Are you in the zero base? : Y/n

Daniel: Yeah

Can I go see it? : Y/n

Daniel: Are you sure tho? My members are here.

      Yeah of course, I want to : Y:n        meet them.

Daniel: okay then. Should I pick you up?

                I mean if you could : Y/n

Daniel: I'll be at your place at 3pm with Seongwoo then.

              Okay, see you soon~ : Y/n

Daniel: see you soon.

Daniel hesitantly stood up and started to bring the members together one by one.

"Okay guys-"

"Hurry up"

"Okay, okay. Y/n is going to come here.... to zero base"

"Really?! I love her! Bittersweet and Twice are my loves"
(A/n: I had to, sorry😂)

The rest chuckled a bit but then realized that the zero base was a mess.

"Guys, clean up"

The boys slowly stood up- groaning- and went to their rooms to clean up, leaving poor Minhyun alone to clean up the living room.

It took them a while but they managed to clean up the zero base in 3 hours.

"Seongwoo can you come with me to pick up Y/n?" Daniel asked scratching his nape.

"Why can't you go alone?" Seongwoo asked confused while still eating.

"Just, because"

"Okay then, just wait till I'm done with eating"

Daniel went to his own room and started to change into some more presentable clothes.

"Niel! I'm done!"

"Coming"

Daniel looked in the mirror for one last time and put his phone in his back pocket. He rushed to Seongwoo and went to the car.

"See you guys"

The others just kept on playing or eating, ignoring the two who were going away.

——————
A/n: I'm really sorry for 'pt.1' but I'm going to study and then get ready for a birthday party so yeah.

Thank you for reading, voting and adding my book to your reading list/library❤️