"It's gonna be okay"

I FINALLY UPDATED PLEASE FORGIVE ME
(Also, I don't know if the title fits but oh well)

You and Daniel were taken to his apartment.

You were tied against chairs and both had tape on your mouths.

"So, I see that they brought you here all save and sound" Jihun grinned.

You tried to scream at him but your screams were muffled since the tape was still covering your mouth.

"What did you say? Didn't quite hear it sweetheart"

Upon hearing the comment you just grew angrier.

Jihun nodded at one of his man, the man nodded back and stepped closer to you.
You were scared at first but it turned out that he was ordered to rip the tape of your mouth.
When he ripped the tape off you winced in pain, ignoring it you quickly turned to Jihun.

"Why are doing this to us Jihun?!"

"Because I want you, I already said that" Daniel's eyes were wide open and Jihun saw that.

"Ahh, I see that your little boyfriend still doesn't know about my existence" your eyes were set on those of Daniel.

They were filled with curiosity but also betrayal. He already saw Jihun, he was the dancer that SM had send. But, what was he to you?

Daniel struggled with the tape on his mouth and tried to speak. Jihun nodded to someone and he harshly ripped the tape of his mouth, a small scream escaping from Daniel's mouth.

"Who is he?" He said in gritted teeth.

"H-he is one of SM's dancers" you choked out, realizing just how stupid and dumb it was of you to say that.

"Y/n. Tell me the truth!"
You shivered a bit at his harsh tone.

Jihyun, who was watching, chuckled. He stepped in front of you and introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Jihyun, Y/n's first love"

✦✧Author's POV✦✧

The appartment was filled with silence. Nobody tried to speak up. Not even Jihun. He had decided to leave the room to the two secret lovers. Maybe wanting them to make up, maybe wanting to worsen the situation. We all know it's the latter though.

Y/n didn't dare to look up. Not wanting to meet his eyes, it was overreacting, it really was. She didn't do anything wrong, I mean, she isn't even his girlfriend.
She just didn't mention that she knew Jihun, and in what kind of way. But she knew how she would feel as soon as her eyes met his. She would break down. Feeling guilty. Didn't he deserve to know that she did knew him?

It was actually absurd. They were just two idols who were placed in a relationship for publicity. They had never done something a couple would do, they weren't even a couple. But they knew that they loved each other and that it was mutual. How? Maybe just a feeling, just a wild guess. A pretty lucky wild guess one would say.

✦✧ Normal✦✧

Daniel sighed after some time, tired of the silence. He looked forward. Seeing you in the corner of the room, looking at the ground.

"Y/n" his voice came out soft, almost like a whisper. But you could hear him crystal clear.

You hesitated. Should I look up? Should I stay still?

"Y/n" Daniel said, this time louder.

You looked up, finally meeting those eyes, the eyes that you had learned to love. You hoped that they would be filled with love, adoration? Something that you were used to. But they weren't.
You could see it, you could see it clearly. He looked scared, sad. Not the feeling that you were hoping for..
You expected some shouting, arguments and maybe a fight but he did the opposite.

"It's gonna be okay Y/n, it's gonna be okay"

He said while looking at you, a small tear escaping from your eye. But also Daniel's.

A/n: I honestly forgot if I ever made them an official-real couple so correct me if I'm wrong😅

Also, THANK YOU for 12k reads, it's going so fast... wow. Thank you so-so much❤️