MAMA

It was finally the day of the MAMA awards.

You went to your dressing room and sat on the chair while your make up artist and hair stylist were working miracles.
(Jk you guys are beautiful<3)

A man from- what you assumed -the MAMA production came in and gave you a camera.
You had to film yourself and tell a bit about the preparations.

"Hello everyone! I'm Y/n" you said and waved.

"My make-up and hair is currently getting done. I don't really know what to do and we still have three hours left. Should I go live on vlive?"

You thought for a bit and eventually decided to go live, just for an hour or so.

"Hello everyone. I'll start with this finally when 1000 of you have arrived"

You waited for a bit and scrolled through the comments as you reached 1000.

"Okay we reached 1000 sweethearts, so I'm live right now because I was bored for the people who were asking"

@*****: what song or songs are you going to perform today?

"It's a secret"

@*****: Can we see your outfit?

"Nope sorry, I can't"

@*****: You're so prettyyy

"Awhhh thank you, I love you"

*time skip*

"Y/n you have to change!"
You looked behind you. You're stylist was waving at you and signaled you to come to her.

"Sorry guys but I have to go now. I hope you're going to watch and please keep supporting me and the other artists, byee"

You closed vlive and changed into your new outfit.
It was a red dress with black knee high boots with stiletto heels.

You went back stage and waited for your name to be called.

"Y/n"

You turned around and looked for the voice.

"Ahhh Taehyung"
You scanned him and and opened your arms so he could hug you.

He hugged you but was careful of your make-up.

"You grew up" You said.

"You're only a year older"

"I know but I remember the time that you were 7 and just runned around the house. Now you're 21 and taller than me"

"I know but-"

"Y/n, please get ready!"

"Wish me luck Taetae"

"Good luck"

You smiled at him and stood by the entrance/the beginning of the red carpet.

"And... walk"

You walked down the red carpet and kept a smile on your face.
When you arrived at the stop you stood on the X.

"Look at the left"
You posed to the left.

"Look at the middle"
You posed to the middle.

"Look at the right"
You posed to the right.

After awhile the women who was the MC came down and asked you some questions.
(A/n: too lazy to write it...)

The show almost started so you went to the artist zone and sat on your place.

There were a few juniors who greeted you but there wasn't much.

You looked around in boredom and found some fancamera's so you waved at them and send hearts.

The lights went out and the show finally started.

———————
It was your turn to perform after red velvet and nct so you were already preparing.

Intro > Nefelibata > How >
VCR* > Throne

(A/n: you slayed)

*time skip*

You enjoyed the show overall and just had fun while listening to all the songs and clapped for the winners.
You won:
Best female artist and best vocal performance female solo.

It was time for the last performance aka BTS's performance.

You watched their performance in awe and was surprised at their stamina and stability.

When they were done they went backstage and came back a minute later what surprised you but you now realized that it's because the daesangs were getting announced.
You stood up and hugged Taehyung and high fived the rest.

"Song of the year.... Autumn by
Y/n! Congratulations!"

You stood up and hugged some friends of you and walked to the stage with a smile.

You accepted the award and thanked the announcers.

"Uhmm, I didn't really prepare a speech because I didn't expect to win this award but thank you to my fans, Sweethearts, for always supporting and loving me.
Thank you to the whole SMfamily for helping me with hard times and supporting me, also thank you to the producers who always make good music for me and help me with making my own music.
Thank you to my parents for raising me and Taehyung for being my little bro who loves me and of course thank you to the staff who always helped me behind the scenes.
I'm going to make even better music and again, thank you for this award"

You walked of the stage and stayed and gave the award to your manager.

You smiled out of happiness and walked back to the artist zone.

"Artist of the year.... BTS! Congratulations!"

You jumped up and cheered as loud as you could.
Taehyung came to you and hugged you.

"TaeTae whohoooo"
He shed a little tear and you wiped it away.

"Go and accept your award"
You pushed him to the stage.

The rest of the night contained of smiles and people congratulating each other.