Chapter 77: city alleyways

I wake up in Aaron's arms in his bed, I kiss his cheek then get up. I grab a pair or jeans that I left at his house not long ago. I get dressed and go to walk out of the room, I feel strong arms around my waist... Aaron. He moves my hair then kisses my neck, he sucks and licks my neck until I turn and look at him. He lifts my chin and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pushes me up against his wall as I wrap my legs  around his waist. Things start getting heated and he lays me in the bed trailing kisses down my stomach. I grab his neck pulling him back to my lips, "I
love you" He whispers in my ear I blush "I love you too" I whisper as he lifts my t-shirt above my head.

After a heated hour of sex~

Aaron kisses my cheek as he wraps his arms around my waist, "that was..." I start "awesome" he finishes making me giggle. I turn and look into his eyes "thank you" I say he looks at me confused "for always making me happy, protecting me and for being the one person that makes me feel alive" I say with my hand on his cheek.
He kisses me then says "always Lila" I smile and close my eyes relaxing but soon fall asleep.
I wake up and Aaron's gone, I get up get dressed. I leave and shift running home.
When I get home my mum and Logan aren't here, I walk into my room and lay down bored.
I get changed and walk out to the woods for a run.
I run miles until I can barely run anymore, I walk into a city and walk down the streets.
A guy walks up to me and grabs my neck pushing me into the closest alleyway, he strips me then touches me making me feel sick. I scream for help and try to attack him but there's no use, I mind-link Aaron but it doesn't work. The guy then drops my neck and walks out of the alleyway with a sickening grin on his face. He just raped me and all I can do is sit on the ground crying.
I run to Aaron's house and straight into his room. "What's wrong?" He asks as
I run into into his arms crying, "Lila talk to me" he says stroking my hair. I just continue crying and hugging Aaron until I have no more tears, he lets me cry he doesn't ask anymore questions or force me to tell him anything... he just hugs me while I cry.
When I finally stop hugging him he looks into my eyes and asks "what happened?" I just look down ashamed of myself for letting it happen. He lifts my chin and lightly kisses me but I pull away. He kisses my neck but it doesn't feel right so I push him away and sit on his bed with my knees up and my head buried in them. "Lila talk to me" he says sitting behind me and wrapping his arms around me. I close my eyes and try to feel safe in his arms but I don't, not anymore. I stand up and look at him, he looks at me upset "what's wrong baby?" He asks concerned, "I'm sorry" is all I can say... I look down and he grabs my hands "don't be sorry Lila... unless you cheated" he says, I look down at the ground, did I cheat? I feel like I have but I also feel dirty... disgusting. He looks up at me upset "you cheated?" He asks, he can read me well, "I don't know?" I whisper sliding down the wall till I'm sitting with my knees up. "How do you not know?!" He yells, "it's either you cheated or you didn't, it's not that hard just admit it" He yells making me cry. "Lila don't cry" he whispers leaning down to me, I look up at him "did you cheat?" He asks with watery eyes. I look back down and start crying again, "Lila, it's a simple question" he says angry I shake my head "no it's not!" I yell back he frowns. "Did you cheat or not?!" He yells angrily I take a deep breath "I don't know" I whisper weakly he sighs "just tell me honestly... please Skyla" he whispers I give him a small smile, "y-yes" I stutter. He looks at me angry "wasn't I enough for you?!" He yells as he quickly stands up walking to his desk, "of course you were" I whisper he looks at me angry "obviously I wasn't" he yells as he throws a chair across the room, it lands right beside my head. I clutch my eyes closed "Aaron your s-scaring... m-me.." I stutter he looks at me and laughs coldly "well should of thought of that before your slutty ass cheated on me!" He yells throwing a lamp across the room, the glass goes into my arm as it shatters. I look up at him scared, his eyes black with anger I let tears roll down my cheeks as I look at him then the blood rushing from my arm. "How could you?!" He yells, I look down and hug my knees closing my eyes, scared.
I feel him roughly lift my chin so I'm looking at him. He moves his hand and I flinch scared his gonna hit me. His breathing quickens and I clutch my eyes closed, until I hear "Lila... I'm s-sorry" I open my eyes and his eyes are back to his warm hazel. I still fear him though he scares me. I see in his eyes that he regrets flipping out. I take a deep breath "go ahead, hit me Aaron... isn't that what you were going to do?" I whispered with a tear rolling down my cheek. He wipes the tear with his thumb making me flinch again, "Skyla I would never hit you" he says with his eyes watering. I weakly stand up and close my eyes gulping down my tears. "You should know I would never intentionally cheat on you" I whisper, he looks down at me "what are you trying to say?" He asks blankly my eyes fill up with tears. "Skyla?" He asks getting angry "I'm sorry!" I yell, "okay" he says standing up and sitting on his bed. "He forced himself on me... a random guy from the street raped me, okay Aaron" I whisper looking down, I feel Aaron's arm around my waist. "I'm sorry Lila I didn't know, I'm sorry for flipping out on you" he says lifting my chin. His got tears in his eyes as he stares at me, he gives me a kiss but I don't like it. I push him away, "just leave me alone" I whisper as I stand up and walk out, he listens and doesn't follow me.