Important Update!

Hi everyone!  Madi here, back with an important update for you guys!

          If you're a returning reader, you'll probably know that I've stopped working on this book of the series for a long time now.  I'm super sorry about just up and abandoning it, I never planned to do that.  If you're a new reader, then I'm sorry for the spoiler.  However, you'll be glad to know that I've taken the time to step away from the story to give it a good read and edit, and I've rewritten it all.  It's longer, more detailed, and way better in my opinion.

          It's got a new name, but I've decided to name the series as a whole the "Eternal Series", and the first book is titled "Clandestine".  It combines the first two seasons, so it's as if book one and two from this account have been melded together.  I've published the first few chapters of it on a new account, mxdswrxtxs, and I'm super proud of it!  Sort of a warning for returning readers, almost nothing is the same, but it's the same Kat McCall that we all know and love.

          I'm sorry for my abandonment of this story, I never meant to do that.  I love this story and I am blown away by how much you all love it as well.  As I grow as a writer I just want to make the stories I love and hold near and dear to my heart as great as I know they can be, so that's why I'm rewriting this series.  I'll leave this one up for you to come back and relive this "alternate universe" of the story of Kat McCall and the Beacon Hills Pack.

          I love you guys, and I thank you all for the endless support of this series.  It means more to me than you'll ever know.  I hope you guys like the revamped version of this story as much as I do, and thank you again for the love you've shown me over the years.  I love you all!