Mating Season (Wolves Of Northern Adornia)

Hello new Lurkers, as you know my old SexWithSupernaturals page was deleted because of some person who quite frankly will never know true happiness, but whatever I digress, this story will be mostly smut, but as I am me, it will also contain a good bit of back story.

For those of you who aren't familiar with my other page, allow me to introduce you to my high fantasy world, a place called Adornia which means Bountiful land.

For the followers who managed to find this new page, welcome back, please forgive me for losing my page, and enjoy this story. I love you guys

This story will not have a sequel unless otherwise stated, although I may make another with the same title and different characters.
______________________________________________________________________________________

POV
Ashir

Centuries ago or millennia depending upon the time waves flowing through Adornia (Bountiful land) at any given time, the kingdom of Crescent was at war

Crescent is the only widely known werewolf kingdom in Adornia, but it isn't the only, there are others, like the kingdom to which I was born, the kingdom called Agrop, meaning Bravery.

Crescent was at war amongst themselves, the first Alpha's and the first Omega's, my kingdom is made of the descendants of the ones who couldn't handle the war, it's mostly Beta's and Omega's, but there are a few Alpha's, they don't live amongst us.

They live in the caves of the mountains called Woolur and Anamo, which means Darkened place and Tall shadow. They live there each in solitary caves, when mating season comes whoever is unlucky enough to be fated as their mate, that person is plucked away from their home and taken back up into Woolur or Anamo

Mating season has come again but my heat hasn't started, I pray it doesn't start until after mating season; that way I can escape any chance of my mate being an Alpha.

I don't really want a mate, I want to leave this valley, I want to travel, see the seven seas, pick phoenix flowers from the Living Forest, run naked through the Virgin Forest, use a bottled wish from the djinn of the kingdom of alnnaeim. (Bliss) I want to kiss a faery, see the festival of fights, dance with the pyxes of Lip (song) but none of that will happen if I find my mate, especially if he's an Alpha.

You're probably wondering how I know my mate will be male, truth is as a male Omega I'm guaranteed a male mate.

# # #

I was in the lower valley picking Nilly (Black) berries, watching the valley Botaurus (Cows) graze on the fresh spring grass. Winter year had only ended a full moon ago, and the Botaurus had just returned from their nomadic travellings.